Gnomes of Gielinor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Many centuries ago, the gnomes of Gielinor emerged from the caves and caverns in which they used to live and began to settle in the treetops of the paralake forest. Since that day, they have established massive houses and buildings and grown the mightiest tree in the world: The Grand Tree

32c2c17c6c.png

b09189937a0f5bfa95c9691d9cc4ec02.png

nh7WfGS.jpg

79f3bba13db5d2bddcf34a51830fb9af.png

latest

King Narnode Shareen
(@Imperial Watch)

King of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, part of the Gnome Empire. He is the leader and defender of The Grand Tree (Forest big tree)

latest

King Bolren
(@Belg Lmfao)

King of the Tree Gnome Village. A common misconception, however, is that he is also the ruler of the Tree Gnome Stronghold. This is false: Bolren only has power in the Tree Gnome Village(farm)

8a67e3927a6ae82dc84df798f2b2167e.png

We can often be found riding our terrorbirds around The Grand Tree
We'll also offer some ride alongs on our big terror birds.
latest

Playing some gnomeball in the swamp(Park) with our own cheerleaders.
The instructions for gnomeball is pretty simple.
You'll be given a dollar which is the gnomeball, and you have to stand on a certain spot and need to try and throw the dollar inside a metal detector, but you only have 2 tries to throw it inside
latest

We will also offer gnome cooking lessons to passer-by's for the right price. This doesn't only level up your cooking skills but will also give you a nice selection of food and drinks for when you're going to fight criminals or animals.
latest

Box staking:
2 players will be meeting infront of The Grand Tree with nothing but their fists and their items or money they want to stake. The wagered items they want to stake will be dropped before the boxing to any of the King's. The 2 players will then be standing next to eachother with their backs against eachother. One of the King's will then starting to countdown, and the players have to turn around and spam click with their fists to see who can start punching. After that it's a turn based fist fight, without moving. The survivor takes all the staked items.

Leveling up your fishing level and cooking level will also be available with us. Bring your own fishing rod with fishing bait to The Grand Tree, and we'll bring you to the fishing spots and cooking range closely.
fb6806c117634441d7fb617565e8b55f.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought it was a shame that you disbanded the Bakassi Women.
I've changed my mind
classic runescape FTW
Also this is just a guess at what you're going to do
Green terror birds -> Green mini coopers with gold edges

Gnomes uniform -> Light green top hats and suits/hoodies

Last edited:
Reaction score
48f88298a7f8ec5b0bba56e67e63329f.png

• Added 2 new activities to our activities
  • New 10th squad members will be added soon, when they get their 10th squad sigil and proof worthy against the jungle demon

Reaction score
This is Jake Hudson, CEO of Merryweather Security. My company would like to stay neutral with as many as possible to help the business going, but these gnomes have caught my attention. We have decided to help you defend your stronghold against intruders, any time, and for free, if you were to accept this request of friendship. (Of course payment in super compost, empty vials and other items would be appreciated, although not needed.)

Reaction score
88808e561ed0171409107e28da75c3e2.png

images
Gielinor is an anagram for 'Religion' which means that every religion is welcome in The Tree Gnome Stronghold!

Reaction score
Will this org practice quad bridding? (DDoS,melee,range,magic)? If so, I'm in.

Deleted member 1235

I enjoyed completing two quests yesterday and the reward for my dragon was most exquisite. I shall seek further quests later today :kappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.