Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [So you can be contacted on steam]
IC Name:
IC Age:
Tell us about your IC persona?:
Firearm level:
Reason for applying?:

If you get accepted you will be messaged on the forum with a few more personal questions, if accepted you will be invited to the mafia.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Yaseen / STEAM_0:1:101926400
IC Name: Sinchi Kawaguchi
IC Age: 18
Tell us about your IC persona?: liam , we were in the same org and you know everything about me
Firearm level: 25
Reason for applying?: i like to be in your org , the first reason is we are friends and we know each other and i would like to accept me , and i know shooting 8.5/10 and i know how to build a base and defend it

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Panda
IC Name: Aaron Martin
IC Age: 53
Tell us about your IC persona?: Retired bank robber. Aaron used to rob big banks such as bank of Paralake.
Firearm level: 30
Reason for applying?: Seen a few organisations that don't really fit me. Saw this one and It seems really good!

OneIraqiGamer

Steam Name/SteamID: ФOneIr★qiGamerФ
IC Name: Jay Walker
IC Age: 23
Tell us about your IC persona?: Born in the southern parts of the USA, Jay Walker lead an average life. Went to work, Made money, And went home. But he wanted more money so he went into the drug buisness. And that's how the criminal life of Jay Walker began.
Firearm level: 8
Reason for applying?: There haven't been many organization's to join lately and that's why i'm wanting to join this org to show loyalty and strength

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Philip/ steamcommunity.com/id/phille131/STEAM_0:1:63938613
IC Name: Philip Davidson
IC Age: 27
Tell us about your IC persona?: I'm a calm person, I do what i need to do and when it needs to be done, but I can also be a violent person but I'm always loyal.
Firearm level: 22
Reason for applying?: I want to meet new people, get no know everyone and this seems to be the only fitting organization for me.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Mr Mini / STEAM_0:0:19953552
IC Name: Peter Jarvis
IC Age: 21
Tell us about your IC persona?: Very skilled with a gun and loyal to his family and those close to him! Willing to go the extra mile to protect them weither it needs talk or a m24 shot through the windows
Firearm level: 11, crafting more soon
Reason for applying?: Want a loyal family around me with serious people!

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Fryes /
IC Name: Gustavo Smith
IC Age: 28
Tell us about your IC persona?: I can handle weapons really well and i can promise that i will help anyone that is in danger as fast as i can. I do whatever it takes to protect my family.
Firearm level: 56, trying to level it up
Reason for applying?: I want a loyal family that takes care about eachothers and get new friends

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Krazy / STEAM_0:0:72213450 [So you can be contacted on steam]

IC Name:
Tom Harper

IC Age: 21

Tell us about your IC personal?: I generally like to have fun and have a laugh but I can also be serious when it's needed and I am a skilled shooter. I also make some great defenses ;)

Firearm level: 25

Reason for applying?: Back in the old org I remember the good times with myself, you and xhantium and I want an org that helps each other and takes care for one another. You know me and what I can do. I can also supply people with guns and such.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Deathcorn112 / STEAM_0:1:39114803
IC Name: Gordon Maxwell
IC Age: 25
Tell us about your IC persona?: I am the classic hidden in plain sight from the best off people, skilled at making and selling of drugs.
Firearm level: 3 (have not done much crafting but i would like to level it up)
Reason for applying?: I need my backed watch i have made many enemies (my ex-engaged boyfriend) who would like me dead or rotting in jail. I need people who i can trust not to stab me in the back and who i can trust to protect.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Rokitiger/STEAM_0:1:32876328
IC Name:Josh Right
IC Age:20
Tell us about your IC persona?:A person that just wants to be rich,whenever its legal or not
Firearm level:7
Reason for applying?:Seemed like a really cool and funny group,would enjoy basing with these guys

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Smoof / STEAM_0:0:78466119
IC Name: Alexander Smith
IC Age: 30
Tell us about your IC persona?: I am a person that helps family members in need. I do whatever it takes to protect my family and i can handle weapons pretty well at using weapons. I got a fast car if needed in chases.
Firearm level: 1
Reason for applying?: I would like to get some new friends and meet new peoples

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: amelamelhigh ID: 0:76561198166761038
IC Name: Tim Newman
IC Age: 30
Tell us about your IC persona?: He is Tall has alot of Strengh like's Guns and Hate's the Police
Firearm level: 0
Reason for applying?: I am Likely New to the Server and im Looking for a Good Gang and Teammates to play with!

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Jimbo / STEAM_0:1:80465059
IC Name: Jimmy Fernandez
IC Age: 34
Tell us about your IC persona?: An ex-marine great at handling weapons, have good knowledge on how to grow drugs corectly and efficiently. I will protect the Organization at all costs and also have a nice car (Dodge Charger 2012 (660k))
Firearm level: 30
Reason for applying?: Looking for a gang of criminals to do stuff with, I can be trusted and I'm just looking for a new family that would take me under their hood.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: JustBanter69
IC Name: Alfie Reeves
IC Age: 24
Tell us about your IC persona?: I am a ex-sergeant, now how to handle weapons and very good at driving, gave up the job and became a bank robber, unfortunately my team gave up, i then decided to grow drugs, now have made over 100,000 pounds, i am loyal and will not let anyone down
Firearm level:1( i don't craft weapons, tend to buy them, but i want to level up more)
Reason for applying?: Want to be apart of something special again, and be loyal to someone again, want to have a new family.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: "Rune" / STEAM_0:0:24887617
IC Name: "Andrew Gower"
IC Age: 29
Tell us about your IC persona?: I'm Andrew Gower. Depending on the time of the year, I function as either a local café owner or a roving businessman, as the winter season in Paralake is a little rough for the restaurant business. I am fond of social and moral decency, as well as tolerance, although I expect the same amount of respect as I am giving.
Firearm level: 78 *edit: its 85 now

Reason for applying?:
I am contacting The Growing Power as I am looking to be of use to a greater movement. I have qualifications that I think will be for the better of our common cause.
In pursuit of success, I have found the altruistic approach to be the most potent, and thus solidarity and cooperation will always be my inherent priorities - the interests of the community are eternally before my own. Apart from reliability, solidarity and maturity, you can also except intermediate craftmanship in the field of handmade firearms, as well as a qualified base of botanical knowledge. I also have a driver's license and a decent getaway ride to go with it.
I hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: "✪ Yourself" / STEAM_0:0:75661993
IC Name: "Daniel Daking"
Tell us about your IC persona?: I am a criminal, I am good at shooting and would do anything to protect my gang. I give respect to those who give respect to me, I'm an expert when it comes to weapons, if you want someone gone, Im your man.
Firearm level: 4
Reason for applying?: I have a few friends in this organization and I usually base with you guys. You seem like a strong organization and I would like to join as I think I can offer my traits to help out the org, I am also proven to be trusted as like I said I have lived with you guys before. Will see you around.

I uploaded this for him as he is currently having trouble making an account on the forums

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Blobvis 2.0 / STEAM_0:1:78329224
IC Name: John Magnets
IC Age: 26
Tell us about your IC persona?:
So John Magnets came to this town around a year ago, before he came to paralake he lived in a quite town in northern US, had it's own farm and just was a normal guy. Until one day a criminal came to his doorway and ask for shelter, John didn't know he was a criminal and gave him one of his sheds. After a month he went looking in the shed because he put some stuff on the top floor and discovered a druglab. At the same time the criminal came up and so the blackmail started. The only option was for him to join the growth and earn a bit of money and escape the blackmail. Months later one of the sheds burned down with the criminal inside there and police came to investigate. At that moment John knew he was fucked and fled in his Volvo Turbo. Than he arrived at paralake. First to cover his tracks he joined the paralake paramedic team, did a few police jobs including SWAT and when he had enough money to rend he started growing again. He got in touch with someone called William and offered him a place in CACUZZA, John accepted and started becoming more powerful. After the leader left John went on and got in a few more orgs including Armenians, only for one day, Davidson Family, lovely place to stay friendly and grow a lot and Luxion, a family were he met a lot of friends. After the Luxions broke apart John went ahead alone and now here he is, at growing power begging to join.

Firearm level: 57, if i am not mistaking (got more stuff to craft as well,
Reason for applying?: My friend Tyrone is in here and I based a few times with your guys, including
Hinata Kagura, Joe Butcher, Tom Harper (just once i think), Gustavo Smith and some more butchers. I thought this org would be good for me since wandering around alone isn't the best thing to do.

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: [PH] Morgan0111 (id/morgan0111)

IC Name: Morgan Dunne

IC Age: 27

Tell us about your IC persona?: he is a small time gun dealer but by the end of his life he wants to be a heavy gun dealer that has trustworthy friends and buyers.

Firearm level: 14 i am trying to get it up so i can craft better guns ECT

Reason for applying?: i was in Crafting+ and the org is going inactive and i want to join one that is active and a friendly org and i know a few people that is in the org at the moment and i want to be able to feel safer in the city of paralake i am a trustworthy person that will do anything to help and save another org member.

Thanks for Taking the time to read this

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: Wolfjie / STEAM_0:0:59839910

IC Name: HarryGilbert

IC Age: 25

Tell us about your IC persona?: My Ic Person is about a guy starting low and slowly making his way to the top. He loves raiding. Mugging and helping friends. He wants to be a crafter a firearms seller that is his goal. And sell the community guns and help people as much as he can.

Firearm level: 1 but I have got the money to go very high. I am going to start getting it up and sell some guns. Sorry that it is low atm. My goal for now is to be a firearms seller and sell lots of guns. So I hope it happens.

Reason for applying?: My reason for applying is I was in a Org Called Crafting + But my good friend left Aaron and its been bad since then everyone has been very inactive and no one really is active in that org. So Aaron and some other people told me about this org. And Chris told me to apply so I am here to give it a go. This org does seem friendly and very powerful so I think it is a good place for me.

Thank you for reading

Wolfjie

Reaction score
Steam Name/SteamID: GamingPeach/STEAM_0:0:83369436
IC Name: David Peach
Tell us about your IC persona?: I work on my driving skill more so than my crafting skill. I am currently creating a wide range of cars for different reasons. currently own a Red Nissan GTR and a BMW M3 Dark red. I've been a part of many families, the largest one was the LBA.
Firearm level: 0
Reason for applying?: I have many old friends in this family, seems like a down to earth family. this family seems to also have a wide range of skills, I feel as if my driving could help with the wide range of skills you have.
Any ways thanks for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.