The Gulag 3.0

Reaction score
*UPDATE*

Gulag today at 7:30 PM BST. All you will have to do is /joinevent when the announcement pops up.

In this event, every round you will be given a random gun (or melee :D) with some meds.

Reaction score
Additional prize. @Bojing will pick a man of the match. This player will get 1 free traditional event token and they can choose 1 traditional event to occur at any time.

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who came to the events today, I hope you all enjoyed it :D. We will be looking to see how we can improve this event going into the future. I would post loads of pictures, but I'm afraid I was too busy participating in the event.

If you have any pictures from today please post them. Thank you all again :D

Reaction score
Updates to the Gulag

For those who care, there has been a few updates to the Gulag:

• Weapon category's have been added, meaning whoever starts the Gulag will have the choice between what guns are being used in the event
  • You will have 30 seconds to get out of your spawn before you start taking damage
  • A zone will start to close after a period of time, meaning rounds will last up to around 3 minutes max
  • There's been a small map change to stop people getting stuck in between a pile of tires
  • A bug has been fixed where the last person alive as the event finishes dies
Thank you @Fredy for these changes :)