TIME:
4:00PM

EVENT:
Bat Battle

Winners:
1st: '$100,000' - @Venomine
2nd: '$75,000' - @ThomasGeorge
3rd: '$50,000' - @Loejseren

Description: An area for the event is chosen by the staff team before the event then some construction will take place to make it look like more of a war zone. Everybody who would like to participate in the event will be taken to the location and put into a queue where they will receive their bat, they will also be screened for any bandages/stim packs, they're not allowed in the event and they will be taken from you. Once everybody is given a bat, you will be instructed to start then the last three standing will be the winners.
______

TIME: 5:00PM

EVENT: Beach Derby

Winner(s):
@Venomine

Prize: Last car standing '$75,000'

Description: People that would like to participate in the event will be instructed to take their cars to the beach. A platform is built which is erected above the sea, same place as the 6x6 event. One by one, people will start having their cars brought up to the platform by a staff member and everyone will be placed next to each other and the same on the other sides of the platform. When the go ahead is given, everybody then just unleashes into each other until there is only one car left on the platform.
______

TIME:
8:00PM

EVENT: Glass Co & Parker Raid

Winner(s): @Gabriel Ross, Mikey, @Janssoni and @xxSiMcHyxx

Prize: The surviving participants on the winning team receive '$75,000' each

Description: People are split into two teams, both teams are given an arsenal of weapons. The defending team will be given a dump of props and all the Premium members of the team will be able to build the defenses. They will be given around 5-10 minutes to build and Staff Members will constantly be checking to make sure its all placed within the rules. When the defending team have finished building and are in position, the attacking team will be let go. People on the attacking team will get a few flashbangs and some crowbars/bobby pins. The final team standing wins.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure if I'll be able to join, but I hope you all have fun and let the best man / team win :)

Reaction score
Well that concludes the events, thank you all for participating and congratulations to all the winners!

Reaction score
Going to issue a formal apology to everyone about the duck hunt event not happening, I forgot to set it up to be possible the night before as I was working on future plans/features and forgot about the present. So for that I am sorry, however we will be hosting this next week to be sure. I know some people said they could not make it this week anyways so hopefully you will be able to this next weekend.

In good news however, the police sergeant job is nearly complete and ready for release, just finalizing some things. There will be enhancements later on that will come to this job, like having a specific vehicle skin for their vehicle. As well as when you sign up you will join a specific unit and be assigned that number so both the lieutenant and citizens can easily refer to your number for any number of reasons as it will be displayed on your vehicle. We will also need to add to the laws somewhere that police must at all times be forthright and give their name and unit number if a citizen asks as they are a public servant as right now too many police refuse to identify themselves.

Anyways, again I apologize to everyone looking forward to that event but it not happening. It still will happen though for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.