Olsen Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game name: Leonard Mayfair
OOC name:Aoo89
Why would you like to join?: searching for active org which i can raid with them or base or KOS
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ):Most probably a 7
What 6 million + cars do you have?: mclaren f1- laferrari-tesla

Reaction score
Why would you like to join?: searching for active org which i can raid with them or base or KOS
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ):Most probably a 7
-1 Lier and backstabber

Reaction score

Denied

please accept me or I’m going to kill myself peeps my favourite severer and I keep getting bullying by orange folk

Denied

Reaction score
In-game name: Bob Bobov
OOC name: dr. Dräjj
Why would you like to join?: yes pls
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 100
What 6 million + cars do you have?: my legs

Deleted member 6228

In-game name: Bob Bobov
OOC name: dr. Dräjj
Why would you like to join?: yes pls
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 100
What 6 million + cars do you have?: my legs
boost me on league ill hook you up

JRW

Reaction score
In-game name: Reece Arnolds
OOC name: JRW
Why would you like to join?: Olsen is probably the biggest org to ever exist on perp, best of the best included within the org, A lot of you know me as a minge cause of my previous antics as a young sweater when you guys were in your prime, but those who have gotten to know me to know I'm fairly decent and will do anything to help, being close friends with a good few of your members I think I could be an asset within the organization.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 7
What 6 million + cars do you have?: 800k mini, 3m Noble (with the upgrade soon to be 4m) and 2 mil cash with a good history of cars.

moD

Reaction score
In-game name: Cody Garrett
OOC name: Cody
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join Olsen as I believe it's one of the best orgs to be in right now due to all the active and experienced players. PERP isn't as much fun to play if you aren't in a decent sized org and I believe joining the org can make the game much more enjoyable for myself and those I surround myself with. I also believe Olsen could teach me a lot about the game mode and help me improve as a player in character and out of character. I'm really just looking to progress and have fun along the way and I think I'd make a decent fit. Some of the most experienced players such as Husky and Dom are in the org and have been playing the game mode for years, they maybe can help me out and guide me into becoming a much better player.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ): Most probably a 7. I'm much better than the average PERP player, but I'm looking into getting a new mouse and mouse pad to further increase my aim potential. I'm not a bad aimer by any means, I just need to upgrade my old equipment.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: gmc van
ur funny

Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
In-game name: Kenty Inagawa
OOC name: Kenty
Why would you like to join?: I want an org to be in that’s sorted and doesn’t die after a week, and I’d like to abuse my staff powers more innit.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) my shootings like a 7
What 6 million + cars do you have?: 2X Upgraded Ford Raptor

Reaction score
In-game name: Richard James
OOC name: LP7K
Why would you like to join?: I need friends on the server
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) I like to say 3
What 6 million + cars do you have? No 6m car just a Foard Van

Status
Not open for further replies.