Olsen Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game name: Nade Alardin
OOC name: Nade Alardin
Why would you like to join?: Well, I have 2 of my good friends (youseff and mario) in the org. I regularly base and raid with olsen banden and I help fuck up cops and people with them on a day to day basis. I consider myself to be a good shooter and a crazy nigga aswell. I have a lot of weapons, explosives, money. all the good things to participate in olsen bandens operations. I am loyal and you can trust me, I also get along with others in olsen banden and im sure youseff and mario and the others trust me.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 7
What 6 million + cars do you have?: I have the Zonda x2 upgrade (sorry feng) but I barely use it, mainly in with others. Use to have a tesla and p1

@nade :zing:

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-game name: Nade Alardin
OOC name: Nade Alardin
Why would you like to join?: Well, I have 2 of my good friends (youseff and mario) in the org. I regularly base and raid with olsen banden and I help fuck up cops and people with them on a day to day basis. I consider myself to be a good shooter and a crazy nigga aswell. I have a lot of weapons, explosives, money. all the good things to participate in olsen bandens operations. I am loyal and you can trust me, I also get along with others in olsen banden and im sure youseff and mario and the others trust me.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 7
What 6 million + cars do you have?: I have the Zonda x2 upgrade (sorry feng) but I barely use it, mainly in with others. Use to have a tesla and p1

:zing:
denied

Reaction score
In-game name: Aidan Dunham
OOC name: Puffy Sandvich
Why would you like to join?: for fun I guess
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 1
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Volkswagen Beetle
Volkswagen New Beetle

Reaction score
In-game name: Aidan Dunham
OOC name: Puffy Sandvich
Why would you like to join?: for fun I guess
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 1
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Volkswagen Beetle
Volkswagen New Beetle
we both know it isn't gonna happen

Reaction score
Yeah didn't really want it to but it seemed like the thing everyone is doing.
you fail to see that 99% of applications aren't serious because they acknowledge it's not happening, acceptance of this fact is what everyone is doing, not making serious applications

why would you unironically apply when there's no reason it would be any different for you

OTT: children rating dumb because they're in denial

Last edited:
Reaction score
you fail to see that 99% of applications aren't serious because they acknowledge it's not happening, acceptance of this fact is what everyone is doing, not making serious applications

why would you unironically apply when there's no reason it would be any different for you

OTT: children rating dumb because they're in denial

Really lol, my post about it being a hardcore wooosh was removed? Aight but anyway it's still a pretty hardcore wooosh

Reaction score
In-game name: John Cale
OOC name: CodezBlack
Why would you like to join?: Because I recently ate a tangerine and I thought it tasted nice.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 0.5 OOC is gonna be lit.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Sold them all, Can I use yours instead?

Reaction score
In-game name: Finlay Russell
OOC name: Finlay
Why would you like to join?: For good memes
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) : 7
What 6 million + cars do you have?: A solid gold mini cooper

A1L

Reaction score
In-game name: Nicolas Maas
OOC name: A1L
Why would you like to join?: I'm fucking orgless and I want to attempt to do some more criminalrp since I've been attempted to
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) Idk more like a 5? idk
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Ferrari Enzo, Merecedes E63, Porsche Cayenne

Reaction score
Why would you like to join?: I'm fucking orgless and I want to attempt to do some more criminalrp since I've been attempted to
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) Idk more like a 5? idk
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Ferrari Enzo, Merecedes E63, Porsche Cayenne
my man was waiting his whole life to post an app, just so he doesnt get bullied in OOC when hes off duty

moD

Reaction score
In-game name: Jerry Cornelli
OOC name: _moD
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join Olsen as I believe it's one of the best orgs to be in right now due to all the active and experienced players. PERP isn't as much fun to play if you aren't in a decent sized org and I believe joining the org can make the game much more enjoyable for myself and those I surround myself with. I also believe Olsen could teach me a lot about the game mode and help me improve as a player in character and out of character. I'm really just looking to progress and have fun along the way and I think I'd make a decent fit. Some of the most experienced players such as Husky and Dom are in the org and have been playing the game mode for years, they maybe can help me out and guide me into becoming a much better player.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ): Most probably a 7. I'm much better than the average PERP player, but I'm looking into getting a new mouse and mouse pad to further increase my aim potential. I'm not a bad aimer by any means, I just need to upgrade my old equipment.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Tesla upgraded x1.

Reaction score
Denied

In-game name: Jerry Cornelli
OOC name: _moD
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join Olsen as I believe it's one of the best orgs to be in right now due to all the active players. PERP isn't as much fun to play if you aren't in a decent sized org and I believe joining the org can make the game much more enjoyable for myself and those I surround myself with. I also believe Olsen could teach me a lot about the game mode itself and help me improve as a player in character and out of character. I'm really just looking to progress and have fun along the way and I think I'd make a decent fit. Some of the most experienced players such as Husky and Dom are in the org and have been playing the game mode for years, they maybe can help me out and guide me into becoming a much better player.
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ): Most probably a 7. I'm much better than the average PERP player, but I'm looking into getting a new mouse and mouse pad to further increase my aim potential. I'm not a bad aimer by any means, I just need to upgrade my old equipment.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Tesla upgraded x1.

Denied

Reaction score
In-game name: Cody Garrett
OOC name: Cody
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join Olsen as I believe it's one of the best orgs to be in right now due to all the active and experienced players. PERP isn't as much fun to play if you aren't in a decent sized org and I believe joining the org can make the game much more enjoyable for myself and those I surround myself with. I also believe Olsen could teach me a lot about the game mode and help me improve as a player in character and out of character. I'm really just looking to progress and have fun along the way and I think I'd make a decent fit. Some of the most experienced players such as Husky and Dom are in the org and have been playing the game mode for years, they maybe can help me out and guide me into becoming a much better player.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: gmc van

Reaction score
In-game name: Cody Garrett
OOC name: Cody
What 6 million + cars do you have?: gmc van
Denied

Reaction score
please accept me or I’m going to kill myself peeps my favourite severer and I keep getting bullying by orange folk

Status
Not open for further replies.