Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Mim
How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name
: The Huugh
Your In-game Name: Frank Klitschko
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 2.5 - Attempted MassRDM
Why should this appeal be considered: I enjoy playing on this server, at the time where I did this mass RDM, I had just gambled away my 2 cars and literally all of my money not justifying just giving my side, I lost my temper and RDM'd, then disconnected I understand perfectly why I was banned and it's 100 % justified I also know how the rulebreaks disrupt the gameplay and ruin the experience for others as I myself am annoyed when other people do it. If this is denied I understand aswell. just giving it a try anyways cause I'd like to get back on if possible, and I know there is no excuse for breaking the rules, just giving my apology, normally I take the server and it's rules very seriously I however tend to lose my temper on occasion. I apologize for the rdm and disconnecting afterwards I was just upset about losing my stuff, thanks for considering,

Additional Comment(s):

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

You have a bad record for 2.5 and never seem to learn from your mistakes when coming off a ban. I have seen you have a terrible attitude towards other players whilst this not what you have been banned for I believe you need to take the full ban length and come back better.

Reviewed with @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.