Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) nutrient110
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name:Flarkleii/Snorre Sprätt/Två/asfasfasf
Your In-game Name: Frank Klitschko
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)1.4, 3.20 - Lying to a staff member after hearing another player through their microphone.
The user then pushed me off a roof during an admin sit and disconnected. Appeal at https://perpheads.com.

Why should this appeal be considered: I feel sorry for lying about being on discord and also for being very rude to the staff wich did not deserve it,
I would like to apologize for this, I didn't know at first that being on discord was not allowed but it still does not make it ok to lie and be disrespectful wich I was,
I have calmed down now and I would like to get back into the game and have a fun time on the server whilst being respectful, thank you for considering I really like this server and
feel bad for being rude.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please edit this to make it clearer for the staff member to deal with it, like this:
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned for:

Your Steam Name
:
Your In-game Name:
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)
Why should this appeal be considered:

Additional Comment(s):

You are also missing information such as who banned you, you can find this at https://bans.perpheads.com/.

Reaction score
i can not find the ban and he is trying to add you at steam, his name is TVÅ

Reaction score
Denied

Nutrient was only intending on giving you a short ban for your initial actions, however, your needless subsequent actions caused it to be two weeks. You need to learn to control yourself in the future and taking into consideration your previous actions in the community, we feel you should wait out the entirety of your ban.

@nutrient10

Status
Not open for further replies.