The Informal's

Reaction score
Reaction score
yeah an hour a day how else can i put 23 hours a day into PERPHEADS my favourite server ever

i know the guy who got put down quicker than my dog isnt talking
dam you really be talking to yourself on teamspeak. You might need to sleep a few more than just 1 hour :asshat:

Reaction score
Reaction score
I don't even play crim but I can tell you that raid-defending frag /=/ not a frag to brag about
yes i know but im simply bragging over his brag :oops: gotta save the best brag for when he pulls out another afk mug

Reaction score
View attachment 13359

[] The Informal's []

Welcome to The Informal's new Organization Thread, this thread includes information about The Informal's and the application process on joining The Informal's {Feel free to Apply if you meet the requirements}.

---------------------------------- [][] About [][] ----------------------------------

We will takeover this city at any cost, neutralizing everything that gets in our way. We are ruthless and in no means have any sympathy for the peasants that try stopping us from achieving our goals.

---------------------------------- [][] Members [][] ----------------------------------

Founder:
Bob King

Co Founder:
Thomas Sterling
Lester Pasovski

Leader:
Romeo Mikael

Commander:
Santo Dooley
Millerman Veira

Officer:
Jah Mylan

Soldier:

Trial:

---------------------------------- [][] Relations [][] ----------------------------------

Allies:
18th street
Bonten
Henry Lopez
Snabba Cash
Danish Kindergarten
{EX MEMBERS OF
Gods
Black Knights
Sinclairs Estate
GS9
MonoLyft
Daniel Crowe}

Neutral:
Ghosts

War:
Coates
Intifada
Ninjas In Paralake
S.T.A.R.S
Ficklestein Industries 88 Memorial
OfficeGang
UFC

Previous Wars:
Goof Troop
Communist Party
Lords
The Smith's
Kinky Pirates
ROT (Neutralized)
Sadbois (Looking at u pugga and jenga)

---------------------------------- [][] Requirements [][] ----------------------------------

As we are one of the biggest organization in the city as of now the requirements are not so slim. Firstly you will need at least $300,000+ inside your bank, (excluding validated gambling addicts.) also including an arsenal of weapons (must provide evidence of said weapons).

---------------------------------- [][] Applications [][] ----------------------------------

**Before Applying make sure you meet all requirements and provide evidance otherwise you will be denied**

Trial / Soldier Application:

Ingame Name:
Bank Account:
You will obey orders at all cost (Yes / No):
You will be loyal (Yes / No):
You will respect our allied members (Yes / No):
Why do you want to join The Informal's?:

Organization Alliance Application:

Ingame Name:
Organization:
Why do you want to Allie?:
How will you benefit us?:
How many org members:
Whats your goal as a org?:

Solo Alliance Application:

Ingame Name:
Organization:
Why do you want to Allie?:
How will you benefit us?:
List your passed Organizations (If any):
you know if you have that muhc allies you cant make that much exp

Reaction score
you know if you have that muhc allies you cant make that much exp
90% of them are organisations from another server, stating that if you are from the organisation in that server you will not be harmed.

Reaction score
90% of them are organisations from another server, stating that if you are from the organisation in that server you will not be harmed.
what don you mean by harmed