Reason why you would like to join:

Additional Information:

Reaction score
IG name: Frank Sciberras

OOC Age: 13

Firearm Level: 2 (Leveling up)

Car(s): Scion TC (Blue)

Speciality: Defense, shooting, driving and raids

Reason why you would like to join: Well, I saw you are enemies with the Virtuous, And i would like to join you because The Virtuous kicked me out for saying that their org member team kill and so I want to join the fight. I know I might be a low level of firearm but I have guns and All I need for a raid/defense. I think this org fits me well as I am a full-time criminal and would like to join this org.

Additional Information: So, I am a 22 year old IG and I am a criminal. I raid,mug,kill, and mostly plant. I really like joining orgs as I like teaming up with other people. I have made a week in total time (Q) and I think im experienced enough to join this org.

Thank for reading.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428753939,1428752593][/DOUBLEPOST]stop being like that just because im good at being in the org and you dont want me to join their's because im good please dont comment.

Reaction score
IG name: Stevo Cobra

OOC Age: 14

Firearm Level: 1 i am buying i dont like to Craft

Car(s): None i am saving up money for one

Speciality: Raid,shoot,base,driving,team

Reason why you would like to join: I am pretty good to raid and shoot ANd i Like to team up and i would Like to do illegal stuff with u guys Like planting drugs and Raid. I hope i would be accepted in to the org

Additional Information: nope