The 'new' me

Reaction score
Hello all,

so recently I've been thinking, it's time to grow up. Ironic coming from me, right? Well, I've had an awful reputation on perpheads and I've not really been sure how to redeem myself. So from now on, I'm just going to be mature and think before I act. I am socially awkward as I have had severe selective mutism since Nursery. I never talked in primary school until year 4 and I've always found having a genuine conversation with someone who I don't really know is awkward. When I do get to know people, I've been immature. Not only that, when I first joined perp, obviously I was new and could be considered a 'squeaker'. Now that I am growing up, and not so much of a squeaker, I believe it's time to try and start fresh. From now on I am going to try to put the past behind me and just grow up and be mature as I always complained about people targeting me, but yet it was my fault that I've been so immature. But at a young age, what do you expect?

I am not making this post to describe the events for my life, I kindly ask of all of you to let me start afresh and at least give me a chance.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm glad you have realised the necessary changes you need to make Mango, I myself have been trying to change however I am not willing to pretend who I am, It can be hard to prove to people that you have changed but if you try and if they are open minded enough they will be able to see that you have. Bare in mind that your past mistakes can act as a certain "criminal record" to put it blatantly but if you prove to them that you have changed and that you will not go back to your past ways then they will forget about it. Glad to hear this from you Mango. :)

JRW

Reaction score
Lucky, I've been a little cunt since nursery, anyway add me on steam crush this long standing beeeef xx

I'm copying ur idea but I'll get about 15 dumb ratings and bare don't piss me offs, funny to me anyway I'm a meme

Reaction score
It's good to realise when there are area's for yourself to improve on. The hard bit is working on it, in my honest opinion I have never really had a bad experience with you. To be honest the only bad personality I have noticed about you is you used to tend to react badly when things didn't go your way, however the last time I had a proper session with you (patrols etc.) I have noticed you have became somewhat smarter and you think more before you act upon situations. However if you feel you need to change, hope it goes well for you buddy.

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

discount code alpha for 10 percent off

good luck! Hope you can change even though i personally didn't see a problem with you :)

Reaction score
If you aren't staff:

that optimistic rating was for what you did to me earlier
joMGctO.png

If you are a staff member:

I rated you optimistic as I believe you will not change

Reaction score
@Mango I was deaf in nursery had to get the male nurses to put these things in my ears and took them out after a few years, learnt how to speak in year 4, did things I never thought I could, spoke to people I never thought I would, I was born in Birmingham but made in the Royal Navy.

Kay

Reaction score
Dude , dont go for a minecraft pvp name , just go for something like you orgininal name or idk something that you like? Think outside the box dude :/ , Plz no 'Vortex'

Reaction score
I've decided I'm not going to change my name, no idea what I was thinking with the name 'Vortex' lol. Codez did make a valid point, thus I'm just going to try to improve my reputation under this name. I like Mango anyway.

Reaction score
Thats enough internet for me !

jk, good to see changes comming to you. You are a good guy, thats why i started to like you :)