The odds? 2 pursuits starting at same time, both crashing into each other.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i mean i dont care about the 10k to fix my chevrole but the buggati, oof.

Reaction score
When you start giving your radio message and the Sgt interrupts you, then he does it again shouting break break as if his message is more important, then proceeds to take half an hour to relay his message. Pro PLPD.

Reaction score
When you start giving your radio message and the Sgt interrupts you, then he does it again shouting break break as if his message is more important, then proceeds to take half an hour to relay his message. Pro PLPD.
Seeing that they both started speaking at the same time, he knew the priority of his situation and seeing that the suspect was on the wrong side of the road, yes, it was more important than the officer's message to the sergeant. He doesn't need to pull some chivalry shit and say you go ahead.

Also the fact that a sgt will give accurate information, while an officer has less chance in doing so. Clearly this was a Lamborghini Supersomething

Reaction score
Oh come on, everyone makes mistakes, everyone shoots unconscious suspects as well as gives wrong vehicle descriptions.

It's fineeee!
I'm glad you have nothing to roast me for other than a situation that happened half a year ago

Reaction score
Jyrgen i guess your a android (N-Word), aren't u? Don't blame him on saying lamborghini for a bugatti, this is perpheads android quality bro, he can't do shit about it.
nexus2cee_24.png

Deleted member 5193

@Collier @Hendricks think we need to do some RTU training on the different types of vehicles we have on perp? :p

Fairly easy thing to do when you're in a sort of panic situation though, although maybe after the first time you might've realised.

Epic crash though, I feel pretty sorry for the lambugatti owner, I wouldn't wanna pay that bill.

Deleted member 5193

That's the only highlight about you really, besides all your dumb ass RP names and arguement about staff discretion over one of your dumbass names.

Headass
I'm glad you have nothing to roast me for other than a situation that happened half a year ago

I can see that the beef is gonna spiral out of control here so probably best to keep it to private messages. No need for the hate here <3