The old Yamaguchi times with Feng, Shen, Hiro and so on

Reaction score
I haven't been playing Perpheads for quite a while, but I'm still up to date what's happening here on the website;

I would just like to take my time to share my experience from back in late summer - early autumn what I will probably never forget in my gaming experience.

I started off being a minor useless stranger in Paralake City, I started growing and working as a cop to earn some money. I had finally gotten myself a vehichle and one day I had meet to Bugattis where two very aggressive and desperately persons where asking if I had seen some japanese people and I had immediately said no, and from that day I had been very interested in becoming a part of them, and so I did. Feng Yamaguchi, Shen Yamaguchi and myself Zoki Yamaguchi were now a part of the Yakuza-team. With Hiro in the lead we had started to grow to one of the most known and harsh gang.

But those times were over when school started and we had all a rough start (I'm talking myself, Feng and Shen Yamaguchi) and at a weekend we fucked it all up, by being drunk in a few days straight with pure gaming and too many unacceptable stuff, but yeah, punishment has been given and that is just something you just gotta face.

Hope you all are good and I will probably tune back in to see how it's going in Paralake.
- Zoki Yamaguchi

Reaction score
we won't be seeing you around, if you know what im talking about @Feng Yamaguchi
ah im just joking, but playing without my good old yakuza gang isn't the same

Reaction score
No one ever remember me :'( i cri evertim -Gin/Xin Yamaguchi
Those were great time btw, now that you all got banned/left the comunity i feel a bit alone... even if you were too much rulebraker i'll forever miss you :sorry: