What Makes Perpheads so Great + Hopeful Future plans.

Reaction score
I got Garry's Mod gifted to me last year in November, so I searched for the most popular Uk Rp server and found this server at the top of the page, joined it and it started off....fine. The first day was chaotic as ever, I got lost in the city and didn't know anybody that I could talk to. I was still figuring out the controls and rules. Got mugged before I even reached my apartment and got killed on my first delivery for no reason. But I decided to continue playing and found couple people I could ask for help. Couple days later, while doing Medic and other Jobs, I decided to try the PLPD Patrol Division for the first time. Took me quite a while to figure everything out, but eventually I got a hang of it. This is where I started to get a little addicted to Perpheads, I kept meeting Funny and Interesting people to hang out with each day, seen so many moments that instantly had me on the floor dying from laughter. Loved. Every. Second! Now I'm completely focused on this one server and have decided to go bigger in the community a bit. I plan on completing TFU for the PLPD and just recently applied for a Helper! Don't have any other plans that I can think off at the moment. I hope to play on this server for as long as I can. I don't really have any big issues with the server at all. It starts off kind of hard, but eventually once you get a hang of it, it becomes nothing but fun and enjoyment for me. I praise every Staff Member that I have met and hanged out with and all the friends I met during these 10 or so months. Long Text I know, I just wanted to express my feelings to this server and all the players playing on it. Peace <3