23ah3wj.png
23ah3wj.png
23ah3wj.png
23ah3wj.png
23ah3wj.png

Last edited:
REPROT 15/07/2017
--------------------------
Today we were quite famished. We have requested a shipment of oats for self sustainability. Some brothers would even settle for NO OATS.

Brothers, we have to fight against the dark lord KEK ( @Hazza56 ) (WAR DECLARED)
deKvzR4.png

We begin today/tomorrow.

Bring it on KEK
[DOUBLEPOST=1500083335,1500083275][/DOUBLEPOST]Allied with @Feng Yamaguchi and the Olsen Banden we will take down Kek. And @Tom Hill

BRETHREN

I SHINE UPON YOU AN ANCIENT PICTURE, OF THE POWER THESE OATS HAVE

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY YOUNG ONES

GUIDE THE MISGUIDED

6892e06c9f3924b3bcac08483c3b27ec.png

it is i, your friendly neighbourhood memer and i am requesting to join this wonderful organisation my brothers
i have stashes of oats that i am willing to bestow upon you all

if i am not accepted then i will accept defeat because it really do be like dat sometimes

Brother

As lord commander and savior of TFU I hereby swear to use all available resources to guard and protect the precious oats. The oats shall not be taken!

Brother,

Last night the oats came to me in a dream and proclaimed that we must seek to end all wheat consumption within the city. Eating such food is treason to the highest order and we should create a decree prohibiting them as such.

517410424_6b219b1648_b.jpg

While these products may look acceptable, they are produced by the perpetrator of the biggest crimes against the oats; Weetabix.

Brother,

Last night the oats came to me in a dream and proclaimed that we must seek to end all wheat consumption within the city. Eating such food is treason to the highest order and we should create a decree prohibiting them as such.

517410424_6b219b1648_b.jpg

While these products may look acceptable, they are produced by the perpetrator of the biggest crimes against the oats; Weetabix.
Brother,

Kill it with your dog

hello brothers, I am requesting an alliance between your wonderful org and my own, n o v e g e t a b l e s. we will provide you with many oats when you are famished

Back