PERPHeads Staff Team: Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HELLo, my name is Ermak

Am Senör Honorary in ph staff team v2 right?
Make an introduction and an application following this template

Name:
Sex:
Grades in School/College:
Licenses (As in car licenses):
Why do you want to become the rank you're applying for:
Bans(The more the better):

Reaction score
Name: Ermak
Sex: no
Grades in School/College: I am a failure

But school grades are fairly good
Licenses (As in car licenses): I flew a plane twice
Why do you want to become the rank you're applying for: idk
Bans(The more the better): yes

Reaction score
Name: snoopy
Sex: dog
Grades in School/College: i dont go school anymore but i have my swimming certificate
Licenses (As in car licenses): my doggypass
Why do you want to become the rank you're applying for: i apply for best dog bcus i'm the best!!
Bans(The more the better): yes im banned from the local dog school :(

Reaction score
people who rate this dumb are jealous that they didn't get recruited...

INTRODUCTION

hey my name is daymon and i'm a staff member in the perpheads staff team reloaded i have worked for my rank in this staff team for a long time and it's been a tough time, a lot of blood sweat and tears is what i've gone through for this, i've been warned about 3 times for trying to do my job as a staff member here, people get angry that i use my wooden board noclip, people like @Racxes especially... i hope to make the community a better place in this staff team, i will do whatever i can to crackdown on the rulebreakers, i will most definitely catch the rulebreakers who break the most ABSURD rules such as 3.14 3.16 and 4.8, those are the rules that stand closest to my heart and it hurts me so much to see someone violate these rules as they make the server a worse place for absolutely everyone by breaking these rules!!! this is the place i wanted since i joined the server, i wanted someone like the CEO of perpheads to take the call like this, it's tough and you have to have some major balls to go against your own staff team that you technically run and own, but sometimes it's whats necessary!!! imagine having someone like abduski respond to your reports, or even tadgee!? who wouldn't want that!? a kid who screams, then some kid from luton who always just shouts down his mic saying that he left his fags in the bathroom? that's what i want atleast and thats why i support this and why I've joined it!!!!
oi im best staff member get on my level

Status
Not open for further replies.