The Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Outlaws

The outlaws is a small organisation started by Dominic johnsen ans Stephano johnsen. At the time it was a brother and friends organisation after the organisation had 5 members who knew eachother they started to accept people from the streets into the organisation. The organisation was very busy with cars and drugs they did erverything for their organistation members. Members from the outlaws were good drivers at the time they have done street races and escaped almost every time from the cops.

Who are in the organisation?

Boss:
Mitch Johnsen
Stephano Johansen

Underboss(es):
Aiden Keis

High Commander(s):
Tom Thompson

Commander(s):

Master(s):

Soldier(s)
Dave Coleman​

(IC) Rules:
1)
Always listen to the boss,underboss and commanders.
2) Do not raid/mug without premission of a commander and higher.
3) NEVER steal from an ally or an other organisation member.
4) Never let anyone into the base without premission of commander or higher.
5) NEVER lead the P.L.P.D. to our base.
6) Be nice to all organisation members and ally's.

(OOC) Rules:
1)
Be active on the server.
2) Always tell commander or higher when you go inactive for a while.
3) Make sure you have Underbos+ on steam.

Ally's:
Church of Russell
Anaconda Maffia

Neutral:

Enemy's:
Nonces Toys R Us

Applications are now OPEN

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tim Meijer (Tim Meijer)

Ahoi! Tim is gonna get reeducated in my concentration camp later on.

Anyways - this page has information about illegal activities, is written in grammar that is so poor even I can write better and I cannot see one word regarding any sort of concept or information except for "eyy we du drags"... good job mate.

Reaction score
This is a message from the Chruch Of Russell. I wish that our orgs become allies and I hope you accept my olive branch of peace

Reaction score
Thread Archived.

If the thread is still active then contact me to re open the thread.

Reaction score
========================
Nonces Toys R Us
================================
Add us to the enemys list please​

Reaction score
La Familia has declared war on The Outlaws
James ghost the salty weak sh** that still hasnt reached sh** in this game even by changing name and starting a new life lol. Gl hf we killed u too manu times huh
[DOUBLEPOST=1505574444,1505574237][/DOUBLEPOST]
========================
Nonces Toys R Us
================================
Add us to the enemys list please​

Meh ur good u got things done. He didnt.

Reaction score
The organisation was very busy with cars and drugs they did erverything for their organistation members. Members from the outlaws were good drivers at the time they have done street races and escaped almost every time from the cops.

James ghost the salty weak sh** that still hasnt reached sh** in this game even by changing name and starting a new life lol. Gl hf we killed u too manu times huh
Gl hf we killed u too manu times huh
we killed u too manu times

*ahum*

From this point on organization posts will be regarded as a website homepage for that organization. However this website would be treated as though it were hosted within a western country so it is subject to guidelines similar to that of /advert. This includes but is not limited to, no discussion of illegal activities, no outright discriminatory behavior, and real life images.
no discussion of illegal activities

@LordTyla was the one that handled these kind of things, dont know who does it now but it is triggering me af.
fix pls

Reaction score
*ahum*

@LordTyla was the one that handled these kind of things, dont know who does it now but it is triggering me af.
fix pls

Didnt know that. And this post was created before that so i dont see a reason i should change it. Many staff have seen it never heard anything about it so its good.

I dont see why u should get triggered by it. If you dont like it dont click it dont read it dont react to it?

Kay

Reaction score
Smith's Toy's Superstores

Hi, I'm Jim! I'm the CEO of STSS!

We see that, what the kids call it these days "You are getting too big for your boots sir" so we need to change your shoe size! ;)

War because I dont like cocky bastards like you ;)

Reaction score
2lsgpi0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.