The People VS Paul Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ikuzashi / Tim Feerick

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [N/A] / Paul Harper

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99631634

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 2.1 & 3.24: Corporal Paul Harper placed me in cuffs in while in character to stop me so he can talk to me in OOC using voice chat about how he is putting an AR on me (WHICH IS NOT REQUIRED) he did not have to tell me he was placing an AR on me, that being said he didn't have to place me in cuffs to tell me, or use voice chat which is in character.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please do not post content like this!
[DOUBLEPOST=1479348723,1479348675][/DOUBLEPOST]OH SHIT I DIDNT MEAN TO OMG PLEASE REMOVE THIS
[DOUBLEPOST=1479348762][/DOUBLEPOST]How to deledte?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello, I did in fact break character. This was 10 days ago. Why are you just now posting this AR? Also telling you about the AR is common courtesy.

Rule 2.1 Play Realistically.

In reality a police officer would not tell a Corporal to "fuck off I am making a call".

3.24 Staying in-character

I was breaking Character to you and you only. There was no RP in progress and there where no other users around. To ruin their RP if they had it.

In conclusion I find that this AR is solely because of my AR on him about breaking rule 4.1, and this AR is a salt mine.

-EDIT-
My steam is: SGT Masterchief.
My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:99631634
[DOUBLEPOST=1479423569,1479419249][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I noticed you REMOVED the video that you posted, and re-recorded. Why is that? Youtube doesn't have an upload limit that I know of. So why did you delete the video related in this post?
https://perpheads.com/threads/the-people-vs-tim-feerick.21463/
The video that you said "fuck off i am making a call". You instead re-recorded the demo. REMOVING your voice.

Reaction score
Also, I noticed you REMOVED the video that you posted, and re-recorded. Why is that? Youtube doesn't have an upload limit that I know of. So why did you delete the video related in this post?
https://perpheads.com/threads/the-people-vs-tim-feerick.21463/
The video that you said "fuck off i am making a call". You instead re-recorded the demo. REMOVING your voice.

That is irrelevant due to the fact the situation was dealt with, I merely want to focus on the fact that you broke character. So don't try and turn this AR about YOU around on me to desperately try to dodge trouble

Reaction score
That is irrelevant due to the fact the situation was dealt with, I merely want to focus on the fact that you broke character. So don't try and turn this AR about YOU around on me to desperately try to dodge trouble
I am not trying to turn this around. I am simply exposing that you removed content, Then at a later date re-recorded content but now with your voice missing. For all the mods/admins know you agreed to use voice for OOC.

Reaction score
Accepted.

His actions were not justifiable at all, he will be punished for violating rule 2.1, 4.1 and 3.24.

Status
Not open for further replies.