The Quiet Neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well then, i guess ya'll want to know how we started off huh? Sit down son because we are going on a little ride. It all started with the two orphans called James and Tyrone. They grew up together in a hood called The Quet Neighbour. Starting from a young age James was a crazy son a bitch, Tyrone on the other hand was the calm one. But do not underestimate them because they are from the hood, they started from scratch in Groove and built the hood of their dreams. Everything was going just fine until the FBI came down and stopped their organisations in their home town. They were brought to a maximum security prison on a island better know as Azkaban. Only the worst criminals were transported to that horrible prison. But somehow James manage to escape, he proceeded to steal on of the carrier boats and ride of to safety. Mad and enraged over what they have done to him and his brother he went to a rich town called Blingville. The banks in Blingville where so rich they were literally giving money away. So James grabbed what ever weaponry he could and he went to rob the banks. With the money he made he got some real have guns and a few soldier's and he went back to get his brother. When they got Tyrone out of prison things got real nasty as the military were headed towards the prison. All of the soldiers James had hired got killed but James and his brother manage to escape using a military chopper. On the run and scared to be stalked by the government they flew of to Paralake. Here they saw the
opportunity to rebuild what they once had. But with alot of anger built within they are not going to cut anyone any slack. Prepare Paralake, you are about to meet your makers.

Members:

Boss:

James Miller
Tyrone Johnsson

Underboss:
Sarah Fitzpatrick

Trusted Members:

Madlyn Beasly
Takeshi Higashikuni

Member:
John Braunstein

Trial:

Last edited:
Reaction score
latest

Reaction score
I'd laugh if this came out the most powerful organisation and everyone who doubted it and typed haha was made look an idiot xxxx

Ps don't get too big for your boots cause there's always someone bigger.

Reaction score
I'd laugh if this came out the most powerful organisation and everyone who doubted it and typed haha was made look an idiot xxxx

Ps don't get too big for your boots cause there's always someone bigger.
silent need 20 people to flank vs 4 guys XDDDDDD nice meme

rat

Reaction score
The following is a message from Paralake's worst org: Rubber Banden':

Hello friends! We here at rubber banden look forward to meeting you face to face! Preferably with our consent but if you must do it without, we will blame it on our lag condition. We aren't the worst org for no reason! Thank you.

We thought you should see this video before you proceed:

Thank you!

Humphrey Smithson

Rubber Banden': Paralake's Worst Org.

Reaction score
3327add0a9.jpg

atleast i can stand alone behind 1 barricade
pmsl silent is shit at perp, i carried her to her rank. she has the right to remain linda watson. and can everyone just be linda watson. btw silent why you uploading screenshots of me wrecking noobs in my montage?

Status
Not open for further replies.