How James Got To Paralake

Reaction score
One day Mr. Coldwell of Evocity decided that he should head into town to get some much needed semi-skimmed milk to have with his breakfeast the next day as he was running low on milk since he had been having many milkshakes over the past few days.

When he returned from his trip though, Some asshole had set his house on fire!

v4WnhLx.jpg
James was really pissed and decided that Evocity was a pretty shitty city so he checked out enough money from his bank account and decided to take the next flight out of the country to Uruguay. He headed to the Evocity airport and boarded the plane.

He was pretty happy about his decision.

JIv94pv.jpg
But it would seem that nothing could go right for Mr. Coldwell today as a terrorist had managed to sneak on board the plane.

pPOmkFD.jpg
The terrorist ran past James into the cockpit and fired several shots, James then heard the window being smashed open.

ijRpNX7.jpg
The terrorist had killed all the staff and escaped out the window with a parachute! He had jammed the planes joystick towards the ground forcing the plane to go into a nose dive towards the ground.

vwpSdX2.jpg
James managed to set off the planes alarms which automatically opened the doors, As the plane came closer to the ground James decided that he had no chance if he stayed on board and jumped out through the door.

jmhm665.jpg
James fell through the sky towards the unknown.

ZWyuEMj.jpg
James landed in the sea next to the great city of Paralake, He landed in some other guys body parts but he didn't really care to much. he was badly injured from his landing but he managed to swim ashore where someone on the beach saw him and called the paramedics.

OlVdtZs.jpg
He was unconscious when they arrived so they took him to hospital and had a doctor check him out. Once he was stabilized they left him to rest for a few days until he was fully recovered.

QpnOgc4.jpg
Once he was recovered he thanked the medical staff and decided that he might aswell stay in Paralake since it seemed like quite a nice place. He headed over to the bank and bought himself a small house in the cities suburbs.

rrrNfDZ.jpg
Having bought his house he celebrated by buying himself a new suit, since his old one was slightly dirty from his adventure and he also bought some weed and more semi-skimmed milk, all from the same guy strangely enough. Then he took a cab over to his new house.

KqHTLHr.jpg
Then he got high.

9bGosjY.jpg
So, that's James story.

Why not make your own about how your character made his/her way to Paralake city?

Reaction score
dunjam said:
How did he survive? The impact would've killed him XD
Not sure...He landed onto of another person so hard that they exploded into separate body parts though, so that's pretty cool.

Reaction score
It's very creative what you're doing here but I'd practice on the posing. Either way, good job. Nice to see that some people are putting effort into developing creative media.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
It's very creative what you're doing here but I'd practice on the posing. Either way, good job. Nice to see that some people are putting effort into developing creative media.
Haha, Thanks. I'm pretty shit at posing, I don;'t really do it as a hobby as much as I just use it to make random silly things such as this whenever I get bored.