The Republic of Wadiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Republic of Wadiya

Pjbibi6_uz2dqdeKkaQ1IA-EQxn-bv_BuoMkf6p-RZBJ-iQETlYv_nygB8plazxmnlqEPxD1KLysKjxus96HxIPzNrDIzAUGfBvrjwYwRZHDGKS-qX8dk1T7xRBEZBnfhqQi7KmD

History and General information:

The Republic of Wadiya is a small nation located somewhere in the middle east. For years, Wadiya has been lead in a dictatorship by the god sent leader - General Admiral Osama Aladeen. The Republic of Wadiya have been taught to be extremely Sexist and Anti-Semetic people, and as a result, Women and Kikes are considered Haram and enemies of the Republic of Wadiya. Wadiya is currently in the progress of testing Nuclear Weapons that will eventually be used on a pre-emptive strike on Israel.

======================================================================================

Organization Attire

TMl4sSwnAqq5FuD5rf28JWWFb14hbqRluzxgIEli2Wsq61Yr2GMSvX_Rhx0nNcRiht1sVnIwI0o8GJJClI8r9WeGW9osIgo2DrwS-YX7cYO24gq4u0Sn0FwKhGJKBH4N8LXTwv9q

======================================================================================

Reaction score
Lucky man collier, gets to take all my ratings because my forums weren't working!!!

death to israel​

Reaction score
Lucky man collier, gets to take all my ratings because my forums weren't working!!!

death to israel​
The Republic of Wadiya

Pjbibi6_uz2dqdeKkaQ1IA-EQxn-bv_BuoMkf6p-RZBJ-iQETlYv_nygB8plazxmnlqEPxD1KLysKjxus96HxIPzNrDIzAUGfBvrjwYwRZHDGKS-qX8dk1T7xRBEZBnfhqQi7KmD

History and General information:

The Republic of Wadiya is a small nation located somewhere in the middle east. For years, Wadiya has been lead in a dictatorship by the god sent leader - General Admiral Osama Aladeen. The Republic of Wadiya have been taught to be extremely Sexist and Anti-Semetic people, and as a result, Women and Kikes are considered Haram and enemies of the Republic of Wadiya. Wadiya is currently in the progress of testing Nuclear Weapons that will eventually be used on a pre-emptive strike on Israel.

Organization Attire

TMl4sSwnAqq5FuD5rf28JWWFb14hbqRluzxgIEli2Wsq61Yr2GMSvX_Rhx0nNcRiht1sVnIwI0o8GJJClI8r9WeGW9osIgo2DrwS-YX7cYO24gq4u0Sn0FwKhGJKBH4N8LXTwv9q

Our god sent saviour and overlord has led us into many battles and of those we won many and have many more to come

Deleted member 5920

I'm here to shame infidels and praise Allah and I'm all outta infidels.

Reaction score
Yes, this means war until you realize you're on your own or with one other person and come begging to join.

stupid muslim i dont beg like you do to your imaginary god you blind worshipers
you will beg and splash your face with my sweat

Status
Not open for further replies.