The Saints

Reaction score
RIP - The Saints

Can't even beat us when you're cheating. How'd you expect to win now...

85103e1cd6.png

Reaction score
MY FELLOW SAINTS...
As it seems, we were able to subdue a member of Quality Street, who exactly is still unknown. Unfortunately though, the Saint responsible for such act was killed some time after, presumably by our enemies. In his body, we were able to find a tape, containing footage of the captive Quality Bitch. Here it is:

Reaction score
And Then It All Went Wrong!
For "The Saints"

ABC83B61220C711C24B709A82697E2330C502D22

As you can see, You fuck with the best, you die like the rest.

86D68BF30B3F6F485BE8236DC3897BB634C916ED

As you can see, I've hunted my kidnapper down and dealt him his cards.

His reaction is priceless!

Last edited:
Reaction score
[OOC] Seeing as my friends have been banned for what appears to be stupid reasons The Saints will be disbanded and the name/leadership handed to another person for now.

Reaction score
Can we keep the war IC? It's really immature and annoying when you guys keep doing that "Forum war".
Bit rude :moron:

Reaction score
You may say we meta gamed.The only thing I said was 'ohh im hit' didnt give a location nor a shooter just said im hit which in my eyes at 5he time wasnt meta gaming. As long as i dont say im dead give a location of where I am or give the persons name it is not meta gaming

Reaction score
Can we keep the war IC? It's really immature and annoying when you guys keep doing that "Forum war".
Bit rude :moron:
Well, you see, we're not the ones posting pics of dead QS members on their page, I'm sorry, but the harsh truth is that some people got butthurt at us before we were officially announced as an org, so they decided to pick on us. Also, like LEWIS 088 reminded me yesterday, when joining the server, it's a new life, meaning that if rules had been followed, this war wouldn't even have started, since there wouldn't be a valid reason for revenge, unless war was declared after we did something as an official gang.

Reaction score
Well, you see, we're not the ones posting pics of dead QS members on their page, I'm sorry, but the harsh truth is that some people got butthurt at us before we were officially announced as an org, so they decided to pick on us. Also, like LEWIS 088 reminded me yesterday, when joining the server, it's a new life, meaning that if rules had been followed, this war wouldn't even have started, since there wouldn't be a valid reason for revenge, unless war was declared after we did something as an official gang.
So why dont we just all end this stupid war youve killed some of our men we have killed some of yours its an equal fight and a pointless fight if u ask me. What is the point of the saints and quality street fighting when together we could be even stronger.

Reaction score
*Charles stares at the city one last time as he boards the train to leave*
I've had fun here, but I can't put up with the toxic that makes up half the population of paralake; it has quickly corroded through the shiny surface this place seemed to once have. Blood baths cover the streets for the stupid reason of a the feeling of power over something that everyone should be able to enjoy - all because bullets are easier to fire at someone then words. Words which quite easily would of saved everyone from a lot of hassle. Maybe I'll return one day, but one day will probably never come - I've found peace elsewhere, where I am happy, and no pressure of a mans bid to gain power for the small reason of feeling respected. 'Respect 'which is earned from something so worthless, which could be gained from doing something better with their time, such as gaining feeding the mind knowledge or being a good man. *Sighs* But some people will never learn. *Turns to Rafael who stands at the station* You lead the organisation I made to entertain the people with our clubs and stores. I wish you good luck, for there are some that will brawl over an airy word.

- The Saints Leadership has been handed to Rafael Ramires -

Last edited:
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT
As you all may know, the previous leader, Charles Wellington, has left Paralake, along with his higher-ranking members, with no intentions of coming back. Since The Saints' leadership has been passed on to me, I've already been working on resolving conflicts between us and other organizations, as well as handling new alliance requests.

Make sure to check back for future announcements.

[OOC] I'd like to kindly ask all previous Saints to accept the org invite, as there was no way of transferring leadership without disbanding the org first. Thank you.

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT
Attention all Saints, I have negotiated a surrender agreement with The Quality Street Gang. No Saint is to mug, raid or attack Quality Street members as we have enacted a cease fire between our organizations and so, no hostile interactions are to be carried out. If all goes well, their demands will have been taken care of by the end of the week and both The Saints and Quality Street will continue on their lives peacefully.

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Saints are back on active, our member roster has been updated and we're now recruiting, so if you wish to join, contact us by leaving a message on our website or directly seek the head of our organization ( @RafaKill2012 ). Application forms will soon be up.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449508033,1449450416][/DOUBLEPOST]Since we were a bit inactive for quite some time, I had to clean up the roster and only one person, apart from me, was on the new members list, so I would just like to add that if anyone that was on the previous roster wants back in, just send a PM (Or contact me in-game) for the invite.