Barksdale Organization.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Barksdale Organization, overview page. Many of you will be suprised to hear this is actually a serious org made by bert! But it sadly is true, I actually I have the intent of making this a gr8 org.

So for starters, I totally didn't copy the org name straight out of the HBO hit The Wire :p.

This is an organization that is aiming to re create a kind of 1980's gangster wars that happened in LA with the crips. Barksdale organization is believed to have been one of the numerous set's for the legendary gang known as the crips during the time period, and after the decline of the crips in LA they took over(Fictional). After maintaining control in LA for more than 5 years now. The elite organization has decided to move operations to Paralake City, and re establish order in the turf wars of Paralake City.

Our uniforms are classified information, but it has been rumored to be similiar to what the crips wore in the 1980's(Blue shirts).

What we consider here in barksdale to be our own turf, and sort've our head quarters is bazaar. This serves as the business hub for all barksdale operations. All organizations are welcome in our trading hub, and we don't even tax!

Violence, and gang wars are strictly prohibitted from occuring in Barksdale territory while any member of the Barksdale Organization is present. If caught starting violence between orgs, you will be removed from the trading hub with force and may be subject to imprisoment in our own Barksdale detainment centers(Business shops).

Barksdale is here to attempt and bring unity within a chaotic paralake city, we will do this by controling one district at a time and fighting our wars slowly.

Fuck the police.

Crip or die.