The Standish Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
nuuai.png

The Family Tree

@Ezrider made it

Reaction score
How would one go about making allied with Standish, as. I found out the hard way getting raided by Standish is anything but good?

Reaction score
This is the best org I've been in, thanks for the promotion, to all those who aren't a member I strongly recommend you join.
[DOUBLEPOST=1458945060,1458944836][/DOUBLEPOST]
How would one go about making allied with Standish, as. I found out the hard way getting raided by Standish is anything but good?

You'll need you contact one of the leaders (Angalina, Fredy, etc) and they will decide if the alliance is in the best interest of the org.

Reaction score
Im sorry for leaving but i feel that the leaders are to inactive and the org is about fall apart.

I really enjoyed being in the family, thanks for everything!

- I really wished that we were trying a little more save the org.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is just a quick update.

The leaders of the organisation are taking a break, we have a few OOC reasons that are prohibiting us from playing the server effectively, sorry about this. When we come back we will see what options we have with the organisation, but we definitely like running it so you can count on us being back at some point, maybe the leaders will join PTP, we aren't sure yet. (If we are all back, the organisation will be up for sure; we are certain we DO NOT want to disband our little family)

We understand if people are leaving at this point, but we thank you for sticking around for the time period you have, we had some good times. But for now, thank you and good bye.
9fbbcd47e7.jpg

Reaction score
People keep messaging me on Steam about the org, and I'll be more active now that I've purged something from my life; so I guess we can start talking about getting properly back in business. Hit me up if you want to get involved. (I'll get the others on board, got to talk to Angelina about it, but George seems alright with everything, we'll see what Fredy says :D)

Although, I'll be inactive for little spats here and there, and soon for 26 weeks, but I'll try to keep everyone updated as to what's up, so everything should run smoothly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!

We have an application fee of 20k dollars
(That will be payed before getting the link to the form. Contact me (Angelina) on the forums.
If you apply by getting the link elsewhere, without paying the fee, you will get blacklisted)

The reason for the application fee is not to simply profiteer, but infact to stop people constantly applying for an organisation that is supposed to have a rigorous and detailed application process, it makes it easier on us; and also allows for a well rounded and refined group of people (creme of the crop) But of course, the money we do gain from this can always be pumped straight back into the organisation, with better players comes more trust.

If you get accepted to the organisation, you will get the application fee money back.

Want to apply for The Standish Family?
You Think you have what it takes?

Find me or Ben ingame.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ouch, paying to get in, even then its not sure if you may join the Almighty Standish family. Good way to get money though, maybe Imma use that for projects in the future!

By the way, is this an org that is inactive? Since I haven't seen any of em in Paralake?

Good and fun informative thread though

Reaction score
tkTjD7H.png

Red Notice

Content from your organisation page has been removed as it violates organisation page rules implemented on the 29th November 2015. This rule states that your organisation page will be regarded as a 'website home page' for the particular organisation and that there should not be any discussion of illegal activities that could potentially mark your organisation as 'illegal'. This is part of a crackdown on illegal organisation pages. Below is the content we feel violates this rule:

9. Members who leaves the organisation without telling the leaders will get killed for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.