The Standish Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There is a message, contained inside a silver envelope...

I invite you to be an ally to The Growing Power, if you wish to accept we will help you in all times of need, vice versa - if you choose to decline, then we will continue to be neutral.

Thank you for reading this,

Liam Belinsky

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll be remaking this tonight, watch out nerds.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453154070,1453103173][/DOUBLEPOST]If any previous members (or anyone) wants to join, send me a randy inbox and I'll see what I can do. Calling @ChewKokLong420 for a fight.

We're in business bois.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453243194][/DOUBLEPOST]So far, so good; a lot of old (and new) members have asked me about joining, we should be back on top soon!
Don't be scared to send me an inbox, if I know you I'll reply back about it, I'm rapid.
@MrAaron and @Tom Hill have been confirmed as my mascot(s), they'll do a randy job.

We are funded by PTP :peanut:

Reaction score
Wow, it's nice and new and phresh and thank you for allying us ma'am. The KKK enjoys such relations with you.

Reaction score
e503f68b69.jpg

Join us for a stronger Paralake.

Reaction score
One of our former soldier "Martino Nostra" got kicked due to his stupidity to raid and attempting mugging one of our allies and then lied about it.

Anyone within the org who socializing with him will meet the same fate. He is also Blacklisted from our allied orgs.

People need to follow the rules, especially no.6 in this case.

Questions?

XOXO

Reaction score
It isn't really surprising. Martino Nostra has been a cunt to so many people and I'm glad that I was the reason why he was kicked. The part that really "hit me in the head" was when he carried on breaking in when he saw the sweatervest. I was helping this lad, and you decided to start a shootout where most of you died.

(The north remembers)

Reaction score
I've gone through the last 2 weeks forms by the people who applied to be in the Organisation, we had votes and many opinions but we finally made a decision.

If you got an invitation and/or a date for an interview;

Congratulations, you are officially in The Standish Family as a reg. Member or a Trial member.
This week we got 4 new members, be sure to welcome them.

If you didnt get an invite or a call, I'm sorry to say that you've been denied.

XOXO

Last edited:

Amber Powell

-=IronSide Crafting Co.=- Would like to declare Allies with standish as we are helping you defeat Fernandez/TheGoodFellas

Reaction score
dcc07b4992.jpg

Good news boys; We're at war!

Fernandez family aka Good Fellas wants to start a war, so why not?
Everyone in the org and our associates have got the list of names and orders what they are suppose to do.

We got the manpower, the money, the guns and the will (boredom) to make them disband, so yet again; why not?
They got a chance to pay up and back off but they laughed like the special needs kids they are.

We will give every person on the good fella org the chance to surrender; If you dont want to be a part of the war, tell uss and we will spare you, cause its gonna cost you. To the rest, good luck. You'll need it.

We going to tokyo drift your nan's middle finger into your prolapsed anus.

• xoxo
  • 3887602.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
dcc07b4992.jpg

Good news boys; We're at war!

Fernandez family wants to start a war, so why not?
Everyone in the org and our associates have got the list of names and orders what they are suppose to do.

We got the manpower, the money, the guns and the will (boredom) to make them disband, so yet again; why not?
They got a chance to pay up and back off but they laughed like the special needs kids they are.

We will give every person on the Fernandez org the chance to surrender; If you dont want to be a part of the war, tell uss and we will spare you, cause its gonna cost you. To the rest, good luck. You'll need it.

We got allies all over the town who want to take down a sweatervest org with "nobodies" in it.

• xoxo
  • 3887602.jpg
015a8a6d83.jpg

Just getting ready

Amber Powell

Freddy Standish recently raided us, now im not going to jump to conclutions, he may not of known we were alies but can you talk to him about it please.

Reaction score
I wish you guys the best, got some great friends in this one so, If you ever see me in town, and could use a helping hand, you can always, ALWAYS, count on me.

-Ljungberg.

Reaction score
Hello, here is the founder of the organisation that eliminated your relatives.
I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Our demands are as low as $250.000, as this is only your first violation.

You have time until Saturday 22:00 GMT +1, February 20th.
This is a unique offer and won't be reissued.

The small sum is going to be paid partially over phone in following way:
$100.000 - $100.000 - $50.000

Contact me over my cellphone, one of your members is in possession of my number.

Further I have to say the Fernandez Familia has all my compassion. Good luck to you.

Reaction score

Contact me over my cellphone, one of your members is in possession of my number.

Further I have to say the Fernandez Familia has all my compassion. Good luck to you.

This must be the joke of the day, you must just want the money cause you are poor af right now and need some to cover the expences of being in a war with us.

We can also post "salty pictures" how we attacked and killed you guys but lets be real here, you guys have no chance in hell of winning this. So I'll give you one last chance to back out, cause your house are gonna burn non stop for days, your pockets will be empty and your friends will disappear.

And dont let one idiot in our org make you think everyone is like him, we got power and we got friends.

Say hello to the arnolds from me.

xoxo

Reaction score
War update;

We have a snitch. She keep giving us names, locations and forget to lock the door now and then and in return we will protect her against the "goodfella AIDS"

Godfather - Adour Mikoyan
Consigliere - Anna Winchester
Underboss - Lamar Clark - Surrendered
Caporegime - Nadine Kennedy - Surrendered
Caporegime - Alfred Wayne

The rest will be hidden to spare their miserable life, atleast for now.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Who do you think you are? Did you think that the Standish Family would pay you? They're bigger, better and smarter.
It's adorable seeing you try, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.