The Thompson Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
9597815b9d.jpg

d3345f232e.jpg

2006%20Cocaine%20Cowboys%20001.jpg

Drug Trafficking.

North Coast Cartel has just signed a deal with William Thompson and has been delivering cocaine every other week at the paralake docks for a short time now. The drug value in paralake is low but In order for the brothers to get their fortune back they gotta order big.
All from 200kg has been shipped to William and he is already working on transporting it to his distributors. Dylan Larsen, Tom Harper and Gustavo Ortega Recieves each a piece of the drugs and starts pushing it around town. Before the week is over all the cocaine is sold and the Distributors meets up with The Thompsons were they get a cut of the action.

5505c4666b471.jpg

Arms Trafficking.

Dwain Thompson's old pal from Ireland is a major gun trafficker back in belfast. Dwain has been obsessed with guns ever since he was a kid. Dwain uses a delivery company stationed in paralake city for his gun runs. The guns get transported through old military veteran trucks who are used for events. The Real IRA sends Dwain about firearms worth around 700,000 thousand dollar ever third week. The guns are being directly sold and transported through the delievery companys.

cash1.png

mag-replica-gun-room-01.jpg

Different from other families in town The Brothers are not interested in turf wars or controlling the action. We own most of the drug markets and the gun smuggling.

We're here to get paid
-William Thompson

Supplying:

Main Street Mafia
Los Hermanos

Military alliances:

The Growing Power
Main Street Mafia

Last edited:
I would really like to join your family, is there any way i can prove myself worthy? // Franks Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back