The thread you didnt want to see - I'm back!

Reaction score
Yep that's right, I'm back. Sorry.

If you do know me, you'll probably know me as an annoying 12 year-old kid; I still wonder how I got enforcer after 12 tries...
Well, I found out balls actually drop so that was interesting, never thought that would ever happen actually. We all thought that.

If you don't know me I guess I should go through my history on PH because I'm positive you will read it all:
I started playing in September 2013 with another 12 year old friend (we actually were 12) who we know as fifaskills, probably the most banned/hated player, his balls haven't dropped yet (if you're reading this, I hope you can take a joke, you sound 13 now, dw) though and he still managed to get eagle on CS:GO. Like WTF. Anyway, we were your typical kids, we had no idea how to RP but I slowly developed and became friends with people who probably don't play anymore (I miss you Ghostfanta, Rutger, Chaddy, Ragnarock and ind) ;( and applied for Helper in November of that month. After ages Fredy did the applications in January 2014 and I got it. As I played more and more I payed $2k and got Enforcer after 12 tries. I bet that's something you didn't know ;) I then went for mod then left 6 days after rip. I think it was a good thing though, looking back I feel I was an abusive little kid :3 don't worry, people grow up :D

So that's my history in PH. It will be fun meeting new people and talking to staff members again! Congratulations to all the recent promotions btw and I will see you all in game!

Thanks for taking 'Games' out of my name :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings old friend! I might not be playing often on the server, but I'm still roaming on this forum ;)
Maybe I can hop on the server one of these days and play a bit with you :p

Reaction score
Oh my Christ. SenlinGaymes is here.
200.gif

MattIs

You left just as I joined man! Looking forward to speak to you and Rp with you man!