Tell us about your self

Reaction score
This threat is meant to introduce your in-game character to the community. Make sure the mention things like age, background, etc. Or you want to tell us about your self as an officer or as civilian is up to you.

Just to give you an example I will start with my self.

So I am Alliat Trapani. I was born in 1984 in Cecilia, Italy. That's where I grew up with my older brother Josef Trapani. Our dad was always gone doing his "Business". He had a Pasta Shop named Trapani Pasta. We were never allowed to visit it without my dad. But when we were there I always smelled cigars and alcohol as well as a smell I could not place so well. But it was a smell that would become very familiar when I became of age.

Since my dad was never home my older brother and my mum took care of me. My brother learned me how to fight and stand up for my self. While my mum was learning me how to cook the famous Trapani Pasta. We were a rich. My grandfather had a high position in the army during Wo2 all tho he was arrested in 1945 most of his riches stayed in the family.

When I became 17 something terrible happened. It was a hot summer day. I remember it like yesterday. Someone knocked on the door. My mother opened the door. A police officer stood there.I couldn't hear what he was saying but when he left I saw my mum close the door with tears in her eyes. My mother never cried she was a strong woman.

After I heard the news that my father died I me and my brother where broken. Josef could not stay in Itali. He needed a new start, so he moved to Paralake. After a short period of time, I followed him for the same reason. Poor and homeless we started to build op our lives. By doing simple jobs Like roadcrew and taxi driver. But we had more ambitions so we started to build up our empire. We bought a business shop and we opened the new Trapani Pasta. With my cooking skills and Josef his brain we thought we could make it.

Business went well, and we kept growing. But this was not unnoticed we created new enemies every day. We came involved in fights more often. And at a certain moment, it wasn't save not to carry a firearm anymore. This was not the free life we left Italia for. So we closed to shop. Now we do different business in Paralake. With our cars as reminders of the golden age that we had with Trapani Pasta.

But Trapani Pasta will return one day.

Now it's up to you guys. Tell us about your in-game character. It does not have to be as long as mine of course.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aaron Doman

Abused in a care home so he set fire to a girl named Tracy Beakers hair. Juke and Mike was not impressed as Tracy was now bald and didn’t want to live anymore. Aaron was kicked out and moved to Albert Square where he met his mother named Jean who liked to say “Sausage surprise” he lived happily ever after.

Reaction score
Ping Wing

illegal immigrant from china come to get famous in the city paralake. In china his family was rice farmers and his parents saved money enough for me to move to Paralake. While in paralake he had to make money and gain fame so he decided to become a gun dealer and fuck people up who disrespecc him.

Reaction score
daymon

OOC; banned someone for something invalid today, i feel horrible

IC;
Character is 36 years of age, massive spanner who wins money by gambling, was born and raised in Evocity, moved to paralake for money, easy money.

rat

Reaction score
Hello I am Poe Reece, professional asian police man with slight learning difficulties and a severe tendency to ramble about microphones when completely irrelevant to the conversation

M

Reaction score
Hello I am Medulla I am the inner tissue, in the case of renal tissue a hyperosmolar interstitium which drives reabsorption of water.

Reaction score
Hello I am Samuel Smithson, professional asian police man with slight learning difficulties and a severe tendency to ramble about microphones when completely irrelevant to the conversation

JRW

Reaction score
Hello!, I am a specific type of online personality, who watches anime religiously and sets it as my forum signature.

Reaction score
hi i am rogue matiz tyres i am the best moderator on perpheads.com and also i am a lady i was born about 8000 years ago but i like to say im 17 to get all the men to swipe left on tinder (idk which way it is ive never used tinder)