The Ugandan Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
view

Tough it might not come over as one, the ugandan tribe is a new organisation inside paralake.
We're an accepting org welcoming members from any origin

new member applying will be accepted in the organisation if certain conditions are met, and they will be taught the wey.

More information following when applications open.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
shut the fuck up with this knuckles ugandan shit already
unironic knuckles players are the bane of VRChat
This is yet another reason why Hitler shouldve won ww2 shiiiiiit

Reaction score
, BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH
1x
XD YOU DONT KNOW THE WAY

dguryp4nnm801.png

please no

Just to preface what I'm about to say, I have never heard of this community until today, and have only just discovered this hive of virgins due to all the incessant bitching on Reddit about "VRChat normies stealing our memes" and "wah wah knuckles isn't funny we came up with it first".

First of all, shut the fuck up. Do you guys seriously think you invented the Ugandan accent? Do you genuinely believe you came up with the concept of mic spamming? Do you think anybody really gives a shit about your (<15K sub) community enough to "steal your joke"? The answer, by the way, to all of the above questions is no. You didn't, you didn't, and they don't.

But the most pathetic part of it all is this: Your entire "community" is based off watching some fucking guy in his 30s play video games. Re-read that last line. I'm serious. How big of a fucking loser do you have to be to spend your nights watching someone else clicking away at their computer for entertainment? You are all literally cuckholds. You can't participate in the act so you watch from the sidelines, jerking your tiny dicks off in unison.

My plea to you is this: Quit your fucking bitching, and then take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror. Then, assuming you come to the bitter realization that you'll only ever be a sad, lonely loser, you'll buy a helium tank and a garbage bag and end it all on the spot.

Tata, don't bother replying to this post because I won't read it.

P.S. Are you cumworms unironically using twitch emotes in your comments? SMDH you are just as bad as people that say LOL in real life.

Reaction score
=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=
The lime people have declared war on this org.
=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=

Reaction score
Organisation inactive, disbanded.

Please contact a member of staff to re-open it when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.