The Wood Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
The Wood Family
Where Theres No war we want peace the part of Wood Family is the fun and what we can do for each other defend and base dont be a dick and help your org members out be nice to your org members and you will get respect you need loyal and trust to join the org

make Paralake Good Again!
Allies:
No one at the moment comment if you want to ally

Enemys:
None

Places We Base:
Parker:
Glass Co:
Moron:
Suburbs House 3 or 2 or 1

Ranks
GodFather:
Jake Wood
GodMother:
Captian

Boss:

Kopp:

Solider:

Trusted:

Member:

Trial Member:

Rules:
Dont Betray Your Org Members
Dont Be A Dickhead
Be Nice to org members
dont lead the cops to the bases
Dont be Two Faced

Uniform:
Normal members wear green

GodFathers/Mothers Wear Red

304A4276684DE405318F2AC54D056B08214B9846

Last edited:
Reaction score

Where Theres No war we want peace the part of Wood Family is the fun and what we can do for each other defend and base dont be a dick and help your org members out be nice to your org members and you will get respect you need loyal and trust to join the org

Let's hope you can compensate your sheer lack of English skill with good aim and well role-played defences.

Power grow orgs be damned.​

Reaction score
I think there should be a warning on this post.
Just had an epilepsy seizure.

Reaction score
Difficult post to read without any exclamation marks or grammar. I wish you good luck with it, I hope it won't be as good as your grammar ;p.

Reaction score
So, let me point a few things out here:
1. Your org is generic as all fuck and will never get anywhere. If you continue like this, you'll carry on being a sweatervest with absolutely no power or money. You've been here longer than me, you should know that orgs like this DONT WORK. Be original for once, instead of being some fucking powergrowing 12-year-old wearing a suit top, some fucking JEANS, and a fucking BOWLER HAT.
2. When you make an org page, LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING FULL STOPS AND COMMAS.
3. Jake, you have been a sweatervest for over a fucking YEAR now. Stop making your fucking cancer orgs, and join a decent org for once, ok?
4. Also, stop rating every negative post dumb. People don't like your org, people don't like you, fucking deal with it. They're not the dumb ones, you're the fucking dumb one for thinking that this piece of shit org is going to work.
Xw1WeN.jpg
txmpCP.jpg
ZxKcYf.jpg

6. When you make the org, SPEAK ENGLISH.
The Wood Family

make Paralake Good Again!

Honestly, what went through your head when you made this cancerous org? Did you look through all the previous orgs like this and decide "o, i know wat dey did rong, i can do wat dey did but not get dum ratings. so les start, we use no grammar, we wer suits, we have generic mafia ranking system, and we make ourselves as FLUORESCENT AS WE POSSIBLE CAN, BECAUSE THEN WHEN WE WALK DOWN THE FUCKING STREET, PEOPLE KNOW THAT WE'RE THEIR FUCKING TARGETS."

No. This org is generic, and is generally just shit. Just give up already, these orgs get spammed with negative ratings, and will never work. Disband the org and make something original, stop being the same powergrowing fucking sweatervest you've been for the past year.

Reaction score
If everyone in this org's gnna have Wood as their last name im going to have to change it lmao
good luck with your org probs will only last a week or so

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Nam: David "Dai" Llywelyn "John"
Car's: Monorail
Fav wepon:
fa475136d0.jpg
&quot from superbad
:wales: :beef:

Reaction score
Where Theres No war we want peace

That's why the other day you were screaming at the cops "SHE FUCKING MUGGED ME YOU DAFT CUNTS!" for no reason at all, yeah, already starting to think this org is bullshit. And then you scream at me bazaar like a 7 year old child, or maybe that metaphor was a fact?

GodFather:

"a man who is influential or pioneering in a movement or organization."

Okay, fair enough.

GodMother:

"A godmother is a female godparent in the Christian tradition. Godmother may also refer to: A female arranged to be legal guardian of a child if untimely demise is met by the parents. Godmother (cocktail), a cocktail made with Italian Amaretto liqueur and vodka."

images

Kopp:

"Beyond beautiful and awesome." Now I'm getting scared.

Soldier:

Wait you have soldiers? Oh my bad, just thought it was a religious family.

Rules:
Dont Betray Your Org Members

Pretty sure if they were gonna betray you they wouldn't give two shits about the org rules, therefore pointless to make one about betraying them.

Dont Be A Dickhead

I think we all know who the dickhead is.

Be Nice to org members

Thought they were all one big family, not org members.

dont lead the cops to the bases

Oh now there's some sketchy stuff going on when you think it's a legit religious family.

Dont be a backstabber

Already said don't betray org members...

perfect-10.jpg

Reaction score
This organization is now disbanded.
No further applications shall be entered. If entered, they shall be denied.
Disbanded By: Zeus

closed.jpg

Reason:
The owner failed to run the organization, and decided to crash the organization by disbanding it.

GodMother's Signature for Approval: Celia Hype

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.