thing disappearing in storage (from the update day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Ran Luka
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7138598

i know it was a long time ago (the update day) i just didnt had my PC for a while so yeah......

Reason:
ok well the thing is i had a bazaar shop in the update day and as half of the server, every thing that i have got out of my storage disappeared.
now i have talked to SWIPER and many other staff members and they said that the only solution was to make a refund request so where i am......
it is a long list of items that is worth alot of money.

now i cant give any evidence cuz i have formatted my PC (that is why i have uploaded a request now cuz i had issues with it....)
but i did had friends with me at that day in my shop so they can prove it

so yeah i hope you will refound me, and tnx

Reaction score
So what did you lose exactly?

ok now thays gonna be long, as i said had a bazaar shop........... ok so:
1stove
1AK
2rifle ammo
8 pistole ammo
5bobby pins
1machety
3wooden fance
1knife
1M9
1mac-10
1remingtone
2sup m9
5-m9 mag
1-M4 mag
5 lamps
1-1911
2glock
1deagle
1 famas
1 office chair
1 shelf
2mp5
so yeah and all of the mags ammo and shit was full, i know its alot of things but thats the reason i am asking for a refund..........

Reaction score
first thing is if i was lying i was asking for very expensive stuff.
now the bug that was in the update day is that every thing you take out of your storage disappears, and as i said i had a bazaar shop, and you can see that all the thing in the list are things that you mostly find in bazaar shops, i have no reason to lie im not looking to scam for free thing only for the things that are mine

Reaction score
Request Pending

We understand that you don't have demos from that day but the list you're giving us is quite large and in order to refund items of such value we will need evidence. You mentioned a friend? If you could get him to upload his demo that would be great.

Reaction score
Mistakes have been made and it seems like I do not have the demo.

Instead I would give you guys my word that we spend the mosh of the day in his shop after the update. I were using the new crafting system while my shit was growing in the corner. I can not list the things down. I can give you people my word that what he is saying is true. However, I will look for the demo meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.