Thread title...

Reaction score
Hello perpheads.

I think my time has come to say goodbye.(To the server, that is.)

As some may have noticed, I haven't been remotely active for a heck of a long time. This is mainly due to me losing interest in the gamemode, and the fact that most of my old friends no longer play.
I also now have two very demanding jobs which takes up a whole lot of my spare time.

I can say without fail that this has been the best 4 years of my life, and I owe a huge thanks to the perpheads community for that. It's been an absolute blast to be part of this and to see how it has expanded and developed throughout the years. I have so many great memories from bantering around on the server, and I'm thankful for that.

Now, I would always have imagined that I would end this post in a huge list of mentions, but there's just too many people. I would however like to thank a certain list of people for some of the best times I've had in this community:

@Philip(Forum banned i presume xd)

@Synatec(Forum banned too, lol) Keep sending me sexy snaps, thank you.

@Frank Great guy. Haven't spoken to you in a long time, but I'd still like to thank you.

@Envionic Thanks for the amazing times man. I had a blast.

@ayjay Even though you've probably sustained me permanent hearing loss, i love it. Keep moving me into your channels.

@PLPD For the time I spent as a member of the department. It was really great to see it develop into what it has become today. Nice work.

There's probably a lot more people whom I've had a great time with, but it's been so long and I'm having a hard time remembering xd.

I'm not leaving the community as a whole, I'm just not going to be active on the server. Will still hang around the forums on a regular basis, as well as teamspeak. I just wanted to post this so I could say thank you for the amazing times I've had on the server.