PD resignation and leaving the server for good

Reaction score
So recently my interest in perpheads has dropped to the point where I don't even have an interest in what/who is on the server anymore. It's noone's fault, just a general lack of interest.

I've had points where I have left the server previously and returned a bit later. Although this time I will not be coming back. I've now had continuous inactivity notices for almost 1½ months due to real life issues such as my granddad being in the hospital. And I can honestly say, during this period, I've felt free. Something that I haven't had for a while.

I have resigned from all my positions within the police department. It's been a great ride. I have worked hard to get sergeant and it has certainly been a good bunch of months. Although I don't want the responsibility anymore.

That being said, there's just a few I want to thanks publicly.

First of all, the chiefs has done a great job with the PD. Seeing where it is now compared to where it was just a year ago is incredible and I'm proud that I have followed that development since the start. So thank you to all the chiefs, current aswell as dismissed.

Next, I want to thank someone who has helped me alot during the past few weeks. @Gimic has, as a corporal in my section, shown great dedication towards the police department. Within his one month as a corporal, he has shown me that he is a trustworthy and honest person. I don't think I have ever witnessed anyone take on a corporal role that fast and know what it means to be a leader. Your confidence is incredible mate. Keep it up.

I'm not gonna listen every single person who has made my perp experience great. There's simply too many. But thank you to you all.

All that begins must end. My end is here.

Stay :zing: perps!

no I'm not leaving the forums. I'll stick around here aswell as the ts now and then so I can rek some knobs in r6s.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gonna miss ya buddy. Make sure to stay in touch mate and thanks for all the memories we've had on Perp back in the day.
Best of luck with wherever life takes you next and I send my warmest regards to your granddad and I hope he gets better soon.

Later man ;)

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words i really do appreciate it

Gonna be sad to see you leave thank you for everything you have done for me within the time i have known you

Goodbye mate