After almost a year, it's time.

Reaction score
So, it's been almost a year here, and what a year its been. PERP has been a big part of my spare time for so long now, but it can't stay that way.

Due to numerous school, family and voluntary commitments I am sad to say that as of Monday the 13th of October, I will be stepping down from my staff position.

Please note that whilst I'm posting this now, I intend to retain my position over this weekend to have one last weekend on the server as staff.

Every single person in this community has made it what it is. I'm not going to make a big thank you list as I'm on my phone right now however those who I want to thank will be contacted over this weekend. I will still be on teamspeak sometimes and maybe the server but its time to focus on more important things now. I've had a blast here, I've got so many hilarious memories of mad shit.

So, to all current and past members of the community, thank you. Thanks for a great year. Thanks for introducing me to so many interesting people. Thanks for making me giggle way too loudly at 2am. Thanks for getting drunk with me on a Saturday night in the holidays. Thanks for listening to me call you a cunt. Thanks for taking my "quiet chats" on the chin. Thanks for being good friends.

Thanks for everything.

Ayjay

Reaction score
No doubt my favourite staff member ever on the team, you're such a nice guy and I overall thank you for your performance as a staff member.

<3 Goodbye man.

Reaction score
;( - You practically got me to where I am today, there's going to be a severe disability in the staff team now, i hope that someone great will be able to take your place. Thanks for all the great times my good friend, they have been wonderful! :)

Reaction score
dsgstd-nrd.gif

Chrissy, thank you so much for your excellent efforts in the staff team, you've shown a lot of dedication and hard work all year round. Just please come on the TS3 server.

Soup_Spoon.jpg

green-plus-sign.jpg

head1.png

equal-sign-2-512.png

YOU TRY TO MAKE ME AGNER BY LEAVING? IT WILL NOT WORK, I HAVE ALREADY GERGORIED MY CRU.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Crie ertiem ;-;

Bye dude, I just loved you in every way possible (no homo), played Darude - Sandstorm with a trumpet while I accompanied you somehow with a flute, spoke German to me as a practise in school, the introductions into TS everytime you joined, etc...

I will miss you buddy, appreciate your work and time you've put here to make this place better by getting dem rulebreakers.

o7

Reaction score
Bye Chris. I remember that one time I went like 100 MPH in your mini and the other when you were hunting me down as a cop, you called me and was like 'Michael I know you did it, I am looking for you' and somehow found me in the roadcrew area, hiding. Please dont stop coming on Teamspeak.

Reaction score
Goodbye Chrissy, I met you when we were both Enforcers and we accidentally took the piss out of an Arabic person, oh lord, the cringe. I wish you the best of luck with any of your future endeavours and I hope that Junior doesn't stab you or anything. Don't be a stranger yeah? Who am I kidding you have my phone number and I'll keep getting those 'It's not gone well' phone calls :')

I found this ol' shadowplay that I thought summed up your contribution to the server exceptionally well. Of course you won't remember it cause you were off your head.

b1691dd8ef.png

(The badge says Heddlu Dyfed Powys)

Reaction score
Farewell, dearest friend, never to see one another any more till at the right hand of Christ.

Donald Cargill

Thank you for everything you've done! you will be missed ;'(

Reaction score
Bye Chrissy I remember thinking "Chris Duddles" was the best LT. Also when I was in Arnott Surveilance with you, and you made buy you so much coffee. I also remeber you putting a massive Admin TV on my shed. Anyway farewell and please come on from time to time.
"One One"

Reaction score
Well Chrissy I already knew this day would come as you always said that you are tired of your job here which I can understand in every way. I am just here to say "Thank You!" for a great half yea I had here with you as a close friend. Our conversations in german, absolutly going ham at people, screaming that each other that their sirens of emergency vehicles are shit and just a great friendship. Chris might seem like a rude belend for some people but he is actually a cool and nice person. You can get everything from him, you just have to show him. Your work as a staff member was outstanding and I still don't know why you had to wait so long until you became a Moderator. All in all, thanks and much luck on your way, watch these people as a medic, I know, you will be a good one.

With the nicest greetings and good-bye,
Paul the austrian

Reaction score
NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE NOPE, NOPE

BULLSHIT NOPE

I REFUCKINGFUSE

STAYPLS NOEHpeuyfvoahujrsdfgvaipeksrflkefhgadsliuhjgadxksjfghkgjkhdsaouiyjjfgsdghfasuiofasifadsjhfshjkfdhdjkfsikusdfhidfkhdskhgkfkgfkjhfjhhfgdsjjkfgsdjkhgrjkhfdkjhgfjkhgfhgfdhjfgjhkgkjkhfgddgjhggsdfkhfdshjgfdjhhjgfkdsjhfdfhdkfjhgskjfhgdsjhdfkjhghfdsgjhkgjsfgdjhfgdskjshgfdhj\

Well. Thanks for the unban although I am pissed I guess I cant control your decision.
We had our ups and downs but its good to know it ended with an up.

Bt50S-bIMAAXu9F.jpg:large

RIP In Chrissy

They look like little shriveled dicks
~Chrissy 2014

Reaction score
We haven't really talked much to you and we haven't really had any "good time" together. I hope everything goes well for you, and I do hope to see you sometime in the future maybe teamspeak or the server possibly if you ever join lol. Anyways sad to see a good staff go.

Reaction score
My ranks have been removed and I'm done now, thanks for a great year.