Tinky and Max

What is your opinion on Tinky and Max?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Wow! Reading @Th3rrorist post today I must say, I was moved:eek::oops:. It made me reflect:pompus: on my time on Paralake and I would just like to say a couple of words about @Tinky and @Max . These guys truly are the pinnacle of Perpheads gaming and when they bestow the luxury of their company upon me I truly feel like I am standing in the shadows of titans.

Tinky and Max are fantastic. They just need to work on their communication, aim, map awareness,
crosshair placement, toxicity(saying horrible things such as "ez" or "L" in LOOC), pistol aim,
as-50 flicks, grenade spots, being professional on duty, pop flashes, ability to frag heavy tfu,
positioning, metagaming, ability when flanking shootouts, spray control, trolling, homophobia and getting a kill

I would recommend ANY new player on the server that seeks guidance and mentorship to seek them out in the underpass toilets.:cat:

Reaction score
Thanks so much I will make sure to work on and improve my communication, aim, map awareness, crosshair placemen pistol aim,as-50 flicks, grenade spots, being professional on duty, pop flashes, ability to frag heavy tfu, positioning, metagaming, ability when flanking shootouts, spray control, trolling, homophobia and getting a kill. I will also make sure I am less toxic (saying horrible things such as "ez" or "L" in LOOC)

Max

Reaction score
I've got something to say about Max Pearse. I've knowwn Max Pearse for many years and always thought he was a great friend.
I now realize hes FUCKED UP AND EVIL
this guys irl middle name is 'Judas'..... just sayin :muted: