Tinky / Bobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Alright so let me get this straight this whole AR is just a banter you were calling us snakes on ooc for killing you and i explained to you why i killed you but you still made the AR.

We were driving in the forest literally looking for a raid, in my shadowplay you'll see that i asked tinky to reverse back to mug you, i didn't even know you were involved in the previous raid with aloo, right when i reversed i gun pointed you and ordered you to step out the car, you ignored gun point and ran me over which lead to your death, this has nothing to do with your madeup "nlr rule breakage" or anything, we were simply getting there to mug you and you failed to follow gun point orders and died for it and for running me over, simple as that.

Now i'm pulling a uno reverse card on you and i'm reporting you here on this AR for 3.4 ignoring gun point from 2 people and running me over under gun point, you had no chance of escaping and that's exactly what lead to your death.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i can get video of you saying you killed us for raiding you so ...

add on that hes car was moeving

anyway even if you killed him to mug him i got kill for raiding you and died as (what did you say on ooc)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i said that on ooc to piss you off, because you cried for like a straight 10 minutes with a broken english which i couldn't understand, and i shot you at the forest because after killing kempotent we were getting shot at by you, we didn't even know you were in the forest with him or anything related with kempotent.

Status
Not open for further replies.