His/Her Steam/In-game Name: bobo/Edward Hustie
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: sHOOT me FOr no reason as ems
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There was a cop behind u and next time gtfo a crime scene to prevent getting yourself killed will ya? :)

A cop already told you to get the fuck out so don't be surprised.

Reaction score
Pending

@City Stars can you give me more context of the situation and explain who you said 'STFU' to multiple times and failed to walk away from the scene after an officer had told you to go away?​

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Kenty

Also i'm reporting this medic for entering a crime scene and refusing to get out of it even doe officers ordered him to get out 3.4

Reaction score
I did not enter no crime scene as Officers over the radio told me to come to Bazaar to get people up. Also I told the officer I'm leaving and he wouldn't shut up. You were not shooting the cop so ya? :) :)

Reaction score
@City Stars The officer clearly tells you to go away, as well as wanted to detain you, possibly for some miss conduct on your part, you heard shots, yet you run towards the main area of shooting, and then walk towards the person shooting you instead of making an attempt to run. Now, I asked for more context, and you haven't given me much more, I'd prefer to see more footage of this situation or a further explanation as to why you went towards the shooting and disregarded the officers orders.​

Reaction score
No shoots were being fired in the Main Area of Bazaar, I was going to the other parking lot were my car was. I crouched so he could see I’m not a cop :)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
"nO sHoTs WeRe FiReD iN ThE mAiN aReA oF bAzAaR" let me guess you had airpods on?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@City Stars
Play all these videos and tell me that this officer actually told you to move in as it's clear.

Reaction score
Denied

all I see in all the footage provided is yourself failing to adhere to the officers orders and running towards the shooting, I hadn’t seen any other civilian or person besides the shooter there.

It wasn’t exactly right for Bobo to shoot you but he will not be getting a punishment since I’ve taken into consideration your POV and the situation and his levels of stress.

Both users will be spoken to for both of their actions

Status
Not open for further replies.