ar on tinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can we not miss out the fact you raided us to get ur planters back and once I killed you you insta dced?

Reaction score
Can you also clip the part where I rule break so I can see it because I'm not downloading your whole demo

Reaction score
well after i died nlr had passed so i decided to raid u guys just like any other base on map , i dced after i had black screen therefore i did not break any rule , if u want to see the clip its on 6k i dont mind if u see it or not its there for staff to see.

Reaction score
You insta disconnected because I insta blacked you but you shouldnt have as I was waiting out ur drugs + ur gun could've despawned. That's not allowed to DC instantly

Reaction score
I don't see, how this reason would allow you to store your drugs, mid raid.

Reaction score
He raided you, so how did you get his drugs? If you mean you raided him straight after he died. How would he be able to know that? About his gun though, is another problem. Especially if cops is there etc.

Reaction score
I misunderstood. Anyways, he's allowed to raid you, even if you have his planters as 1. He can't grow again whilst you have them and 2. Having his planters doesn't mean he can't raid you back.

Reaction score
The problem is he insta disconnected after I killed him and we almost lost his gun and we lost his drugs. I didnt even store anything

Reaction score
@Jack P No, we raided him first then he raided us and after he died he insta disconnected. We almost didnt get his gun and we didnt get his drugs

Reaction score
WHEN YOU KILLED ME , YOU ALSO FINISHED ME OFF WHICH MEANS BLACK SCREEN , I CANT DISCONECT IN RED SCREEN I CAN IN BLACK DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Reaction score
Relax, don't use caps. No you can't disconnect in blackscreen you'll have to wait a few minutes even in blackscreen to give them time to get your weapon etc.

Reaction score
I insta blackscreened you but you cant just disconnect and because of that I didnt get ur drugs and I almost didnt get your gun

Reaction score
Well i insta disconected in black screen cause i wasnt aware u can do that , which rule states that btw?

Reaction score
Closed

After reviewing the situation in detail I have come to the conclusion that both of you have committed multiple rulebreaks throughout it.

Since both of you are not frequent rulebreakers I will see this situation as a big mess up and leave it as it is.

Should anybody of you two want to see the other person be punished for their actions, he should be aware that he will also be punished for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.