Tis but a shame

Reaction score
yes everyone has made this point but I said lack of players at peak time. even during school time what's stopping them from playing around peak time then? why can't the server reach 75 anymore

there are reasons that we can't answer, people go on holiday, play other games, go outside and even GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because the server hasn't reached max players so far this month we're dying and need new staff?

M

Reaction score
I have got to agree with chadd. In the past we were getting max players and problem spending 20 mins - 1 hour just clicking join game to try and get in.

NOw we have added a lot of restrictions such as fully whitelisting the PD and with the addition of many rules which are ruining fun.

You haven't even actively played in months what

The whitelist has clearly been well received by many, and it might restrict you from doing finlay russell actor cop but that's all for the absolute best my friend.

Reaction score
We dont need new staff. We just need to get rid of 'Staff Discretion'

Explain to me the definition of 'Staff Discretion', and write out in the Idea & Suggestions Section what to do instead please. You're very quick to call out problems, but won't assist the community in a solution?

Deleted member 4116

popcorn_2.gif

rat

Reaction score
Servers dying? Staffs fault

Totally not the overwhemingly hostile and toxic community that alienate most new players through raiding them over and over effectively gating off content.

Totally not the fact that people break a rule and get super salty and fail to accept responsibility for their actions and instead chose to blame staff or pressure their friends to pressure the staff.

Totally not the experienced users constantly bullying inexperienced police and threatening IA complaints for beyond petty or pedantic shit.

Totally not the reluctance of players ot engage in good roleplay apart from raiding.

Perpheads isn't dying, because it can't be the communities fault, can it?

Reaction score
Servers dying? Staffs fault

Totally not the overwhemingly hostile and toxic community that alienate most new players through raiding them over and over effectively gating off content.

Totally not the fact that people break a rule and get super salty and fail to accept responsibility for their actions and instead chose to blame staff or pressure their friends to pressure the staff.

Perpheads isn't dying, because it can't be the communities fault, can it?

Of course not, certain members of the community would much rather use the Staff as a scapegoat and blame them as they're an easy target and can't react.

Reaction score
People think they're all really edgy and leave the community with a fat ass bang "Fuck you guys! I am leaving this shitty community!!" before they get pissed at the negative response.

Some people are blaming staff members. Everyone has problems with certain members of the staff team, I promise you, there is a staff member who dislikes you more than other users. They're not gods; they're not completely unbiased and they are most definitely not perfect. If you think the problem is staff discretion @CodezBlack then you're being a bit of a pillock and should really blame the staff member who went too far and interpreted a rule as it is not written and complain about them. Yes, the complaints system feels like nothing gets done but I have witnessed outcomes of complaints between other staff members and myself. Me and @Appricey got a bollocking for gatting each other in the middle of the PD.

I made a bit of a joke of it earlier but kids are actually going to bloody school and some of them don't want to fail their exams in anything so they won't come on PERP. Hey new games coming out recently - some really fucking good ones too - and loads of people actually don't want to dedicate their lives to growing drugs to get their next super-car so of course people won't dedicate every hour of their life to PERP.

Not going to lie, a lot of popular groups of people have had members who've been banned, their friends' activity has been reduced massively because mates actually want to play together and aren't massive ass introverts like some people in this community, making another reduction to players. Wait until summer, it'll be teeming with players.

You're wrong.

-- Edit for @Weazel --

tl;dr:
  • School
  • Friends of big groups banned
  • Friends want to play together
  • Other games
  • PERP != Life
  • Chadd is wrong

Deleted member 4803

See, You say that people can not match the bans. Just dont break server rules. Im banned until Sunday cause I broke a rule. I deserve the ban. Get over yourself and stop being so stuck up and ignorant

Reaction score
The server isn't really dying but role play on the server certainly is.

Around a year ago role play was so much different on PERP then it is now. I remember when like well planned out mafia organizations would all hang out in certain parts of towns, people would be health inspectors, organizations actually meant something and weren't named after whatever the meme of the month is. Nowadays its literally 9 blokes that all have the most expensive car in the game, power growing, wearing the most outrageous clothing they can pick from the clothing store (I'm talking about when people wear like red suits and stuff like that). These same people that do this stuff are the same people to complain about the server dying too, its hilarious.

Reaction score
yes everyone has made this point but I said lack of players at peak time. even during school time what's stopping them from playing around peak time then? why can't the server reach 75 anymore
BECAUSE AT THIS TIME OF ALL YEARS WE'VE HAD LOW PLAYER COUNT CUS FINISH SCHOOLS AND STUFF CUS LATE TERMS ARE OFTEN VERY HECTIC FOR PEOPLE, PLEASE THE SERVER ISN'T DYING LMAO

Reaction score
The server is struggling to reach max players during peak time when before it used to be full and have 30+ people in the Que server, Now the server racks around 60-70 players and

I would rather have 5-10 less players on the server then to jerk off for 4 hours waiting for a spot in that mic spamming, radiation hazard lag infested queue hell.

Reaction score
Yeah Chadd is right, the server is lacking in players and don't use the fucking "oh its summer no one plays now!!1!!1" cause last year in summer the server was full cause its a game full of people who haven't seen sun light for days on end, sorry if the truth offends.
As far as the "of course only banned people say it" that's arrogant and dumb because banned people are not any less intelligent that non banned people, evidenced by @Adrish not being banned and me being banned ;)
Most of the community is from the UK and most schools are finished up in the UK so there should realistically be players, it was like this in winter.

The server has hit it's peak and it's peak is over, it's losing players not rapidly but at a fair pace, before everyone cries "give evidence!11!1!"
One of these is an introduction, only one out of all of these and the rest are leaving posts.
b82ad8dd52.png

Reaction score
Yeah Chadd is right, the server is lacking in players and don't use the fucking "oh its summer no one plays now!!1!!1" cause last year in summer the server was full cause its a game full of people who haven't seen sun light for days on end, sorry if the truth offends.
As far as the "of course only banned people say it" that's arrogant and dumb because banned people are not any less intelligent that non banned people, evidenced by @Adrish not being banned and me being banned ;)
Most of the community is from the UK and most schools are finished up in the UK so there should realistically be players, it was like this in winter.

The server has hit it's peak and it's peak is over, it's losing players not rapidly but at a fair pace, before everyone cries "give evidence!11!1!"
One of these is an introduction, only one out of all of these and the rest are leaving posts.
b82ad8dd52.png
How do i quickscope = back,
Tyler101 = back
SC3 Gazzy Gaming = on all the time dunno what he was on about
Sam = Back
You Sure = back

So I dunno what you on about to be honest, most people there are back on the server and I think people like @Thomas Fredrick will be back cus of something that i wont release, sorry.

Reaction score

b82ad8dd52.png

Let me debunk your 'evidence'
4932d0e47d.png

The most reliable one that I can see that will actually leave. Is 1 out of all of them. At most 3.

Secondly, I've never made an intro nor has half of the people here. So for you to take an introduction posts to accumulate the amount of people joining, is ridiculous.

I'm sure when V4 is out, most of them will be back (for however long that will be for). The server isn't dying, your just sad that the rules are now stricter to accommodate for the newer players that you guys say 'leave so quickly'

@Husky joined only a few months ago, look how far he is now.

Reaction score
Let me debunk your 'evidence'
4932d0e47d.png

The most reliable one that I can see that will actually leave. Is 1 out of all of them. At most 3.

Secondly, I've never made an intro nor has half of the people here. So for you to take an introduction posts to accumulate the amount of people joining, is ridiculous.

I'm sure when V4 is out, most of them will be back (for however long that will be for). The server isn't dying, your just sad that the rules are now stricter to accommodate for the newer players that you guys say 'leave so quickly'

@Husky joined only a few months ago, look how far he is now.
How do i quickscope = back,
Tyler101 = back
SC3 Gazzy Gaming = on all the time dunno what he was on about
Sam = Back
You Sure = back

So I dunno what you on about to be honest, most people there are back on the server and I think people like @Thomas Fredrick will be back cus of something that i wont release, sorry.

When V4 comes out sure most of them will come back to check it out, but V4 won't entertain forever, and that post is completely invalid because you are going off of "probably" and "seen him on the server" that's dumb because someone could make a leaving post then leave completely or play a bit to get rid of there stuff or to say goodbye or whatever, and let's say they have been on the server a lot evidence this in some way.

bf29685fd2.png
Hacker or not still gone although for a valid reason, 100th time doesn't necessarily mean he's coming back, less activity shows server is dying, gone, generic title probably gone, thomas fredrick defo gone for the foreseeable, last bloke may be back i don't know.

Reaction score
When V4 comes out sure

most of them will come back to check it out, but V4 won't entertain forever, and that post is completely invalid because you are going off of "probably" and "seen him on the server" that's dumb because someone could make a leaving post then leave completely or play a bit to get rid of there stuff or to say goodbye or whatever, and let's say they have been on the server a lot evidence this in some way.

bf29685fd2.png
Hacker or not still gone although for a valid reason, 100th time doesn't necessarily mean he's coming back, less activity shows server is dying, gone, generic title probably gone, thomas fredrick defo gone for the foreseeable, last bloke may be back i don't know.
All of the people that I did "back" on have been on the server today.

//phone

Reaction score
In my opinion the reason why perp got boring and got the server in a "dying" state is the way how people play perp. I mean i joined really late 2014 early 2015.And people used to rp alot like @Slayerduck and @TheFrozenMonkeyKing their gun shops they would have open with really realistic ways of applying for a job and such. Or @Archibald and @DannyD who litterly did everything (they even made a fucking arcade. An arcade on perp.) Alot of the people that used to make perp fun for the old playerbase of perp quit or got banned. And thats what made it "boring" in my opinion because alot refuse to make friends with sweaters because they think it will ruin their reputation towards the older orgs/members wich they might want to join up with. The newer players dont see the problem like the older playerbase does in my opinion.