To get a few things straight

• Thread starter Deleted member 4141
  • Start date

Deleted member 4141

Right. There's a couple of things i want to get straight with some of the members of the community, feel free to laugh, insult or whatever you wanna do, i careless. I would appreciate it if this wasnt deleted but thats not my decision.

Ezrider.
First of all, what happened has happened and if i can get over it so can the many of you who are vile enough to foolishly listen to him and not give a second thought about what he's actually doing and how much it might hurt the victims. Sure im a dumb ass hoe who did some wrongs, but that does not give any of you the right to pursue further into the situation. He comes and goes but be mature and just fucking ignore it.

The staff
Give them some slack and stop making a big deal out of the situation. You're making their jobs more painful but making the whole situation worse so be somewhat considerate and nice to them and just dont cause a big deal out of him coming back and shit.

Also this whole shadowjoey thing
Me and him are friends only and any things which ezrider spouts are utter bullshit. Hes trying to grab attention and make this whole thing more painful for myself and joey and the staff around here. Give everyone some slack

However on the other hand to any of the members which have been respectful and not getting involved, thanks. I somewhat appreciate. Have a good day or night
Ciao.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470171442,1470171372][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i spelt few wrong, apologies

rat

Reaction score
Anyone who's sad enough to continuously spam a forum where he's clearly not welcome doesn't deserve the kind of attention you're giving him.