I feel as if an apology is in order.

Reaction score
Well, I posted a video of myself metagaming.

Not going to lie, to me, it was the smallest thing you could think of when you think "metagaming". I told him the location of Projex and my IC name. However, at the end of the day, it is still metagaming.

I purposely left this in the video. I saw it, and thought nothing of it. It seemed harmless to me. However, even if it was harmless, it was still a rulebreak, which I failed to see.

While this did not affect many, it was a stupid thing of me to do, and for that I would like to apologise. I recognise this error and will not allow it to happen again.

Also, as a whole, my attitude on the server has been generally poor, concerning the rules. I understand this and will make sure I don't allow myself to fall into the trap of being a stereotypical minge. I will play now with the best interests of others and the community as a whole in mind.

People who have been affected mainly by my actions:

@Slayerduck and everyone involved in the situation with the bomb - This was probably one of the dumbest decisions I've ever made on any server rule-wise, and I am deeply sorry for any way it may have affected you. Hopefully, if you have any gripes with me, you may be able to speak to me about them on Steam.

My friend who I was speaking to - It was incredibly stupid of me to not tell you to read the rules and to allow you to speak to me about IC stuff OOC, and I do apologise for not correcting your error, which would've allowed us to avoid this situation entirely.

@Adrish - I apologise for the time wasted from your day due to my stupidity, and how argumentative I was during that sit. I've seen how it is wrong now and will make sure nothing of the sort happens again.

I hope you can accept this apology, and understand my rash decision.

Reaction score
Although you thanked me in the shoutbox for highlighting the meta it wasn't exactly you that was the issue (I mean you were apart of it but you as stated did very little), your friend was steam messaging you saying that he had been mugged at docks and you were then giving each other IC names and locations. Tbf I dont think this needs taking any further as you are well aware of what you did wrong but that isn't up to me :)