Tom Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: McGlinchy | Janice McGlinchy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tom Holland | Tom Froch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76596396
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User decided to car bomb me for an unknown reason, Only previous contact I had with this player was when I informed police about them shooting someone's car tyres. That case got absolutely nowhere so car bombing me was completely unnecessary.
Evidence: (I've spoken to collier and he said that would be sufficient as evidence right now) @A1L and @Aquaa were the two officers handling the investigation.

Reaction score
It is evident that they had no proper reason to car bomb and was most likely done because Janice provided me with information about their crime however it was nothing super serious and they didn't lose anything (most likely due to lying in /descs to prevent confiscation of what I believed to be the weapon used in the crime) thus breaking rule 2.5 by car bombing.

I was investigating the 911 call that Janice made and he told me that it was some sort of silenced pistol and once I searched the vehicle I found a silenced Colt I believe. I used several /me's and /desc's to figure out whether or not it was used which I am very inclined to believe that it was and he lied to prevent it being confiscated and as far as I was told it isn't the first time he lied in a /desc. @Anne Dank Please provide some proof because I find it very unlikely that it wasn't used.

Anne Dank Jamie Branson STEAM_0:1:80727941 Player shot out Sossa's vehicle's tires. 27. Juli 2018 15:07:55

A1L

Reaction score
Yes Janice did snitch on them, however they received no punishments and I believe they lied the person who we were investigating something Jamie Bronson or something? He said that there was no gunpowder / it wasn't recently fired the suppressed gun that janice told us, he allowed us to search his vehicle and himself, and I believe Jamie Bronson lied.

Me and @Aquaa obviously knew he was more likely lying, as I've encountered them people before and they always lie in /desc, the gun was used illegally and he fucked up our roleplay because he decided to lie in /desc.

TLDR; Janice snitched, they lied in /desc so they got no punishment, they carbombed Janice for no reason, and no beneficial reason.

Reaction score
It was not just the fact she had snitched she had threatened me and my friend then shoved me and repeatedly tried to run me over

Reaction score
I can’t remember that ever happening, You got a video or anything of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.