Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Console @Collier
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: tOmmy
Your In-game Name: Tommy Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:497417143

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered:

Firstly I'd like to honestly thank the staff members for reading over all my previous ban appeals and this one too. It is appreciated that my appeals are considered. I'll secondly say my actions of cheating were quite selfish and sly. I deeply regret cheating and I feel terrible for all whom were affected and had to put up with it. Ruining others fun and experience isn't something I ever intend on doing. I was so blind by my actions and outright didn't care. In the past year I think I've asserted morals and standards in my life (In many ways.). I feel like I have changed and wish I could be back on PERP. The community was fun and always helpful and I really did enjoy the all round quality. In all honesty I do miss it, I have been banned now for 11 months and feel like if I were to be allowed back I could try and positively affect others rather what I done before. I know for a fact I'd never do what I did again, the thought wouldn't ever cross my mind.

Additional Comment(s): Thanks for reading. (I tagged Collier as you usually are the one to respond).

Status
Not open for further replies.