Server Suggestion Tow-Truck-Towing.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Tow-Truck-Towing.
Suggestion Description: Tow trucks should not be able to tow other tow trucks if the person inside the truck getting towed with their engine on.

Why should this be added?:
This will prevent tow trucks glitching out and flipping everywhere when towing is tried and can we unrealistic if people are doing this. I saw recently people were towing tow trucks on the server around spawn and the driver was trying to escape and could do nothing about it.

What negatives could this have?:
People who are afk parked with their engine on or something, but then again if their engine is on their fuel will slowly run out and will eventually be able to get towed so no negatives.

Reaction score
Absolutely no reason to disallow the hook to attach to another rc truck full stop as we all know what happens.

Reaction score
Absolutely no reason to disallow the hook to attach to another rc truck full stop as we all know what happens.
I don't think that's what he is saying, I think he's saying that if a person is inside their tow truck and is using it with the engine on he doesn't want some troll rogue roadcrew guy to come up behind him and tow his tow truck with his own one and cause a shitshow with the cars flying everwhere.