Server Suggestion RC can only tow clamped vehicles

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RC can only tow clamped vehicles
Suggestion Description: What the title says. Roadcrew hooks won't attach to a vehicle unless it has a clamp on it. They should also be able to clamp government vehicles, as there's no bloody way to move them otherwise. Perhaps make it so cops can remove clamps with the battering ram to prevent such abuse.

Why should this be added?:
Easier for staff to track minge RC by seeing where they clamp vehicles.
No more minge RC clamping my fucking fire engine and towing it away whilst I'm literally inside it with the engine on. (I'm going to murder them with my fire axe while they're putting the clamp on)

What negatives could this have?:
Minge RC clamping gov vehicles. (Make it so cops can battering ram remove them idk)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: It was difficult for staff to see quickly where a vehicle was towed from, considering most roadcrew, including myself, usually only ever actually apply the clamp when they got to the impound. This'd fix that by making it so vehicles can't be towed without that clamp being on first.

Reaction score
a problem i see with this is just the time it takes to clamp a vehicle. by clamping a vehicle on site it opens risk of you being gunpointed/ killed for trying to impound a vehicle. its safer to do it at the impound and also saves time

Reaction score
Yeah, Chief ima go ahead and disagree. I understand it from a gameplay viewpoint but from a realistic point of view, it doesn't make much sense. Also, I love to tow people's cars while they are still in there. Also, boss man Travis has a point when he talks about people having an increased chance of getting mowed down while trying to tow the vehicle if this was implemented.

Reaction score
a problem i see with this is just the time it takes to clamp a vehicle. by clamping a vehicle on site it opens risk of you being gunpointed/ killed for trying to impound a vehicle. its safer to do it at the impound and also saves time
If someone is going to kill you for towing their car, you probably shouldn't be towing their car.

Reaction score
people will still get mad even if its in a rightful way they will still kill you
The only time you should tow a car is if the police have told you to, and the owner isn't nearby, or if it's abandoned, blocking the flow of traffic anyhow. If you're towing cars how you should be, nobody will ever have a problem with it.

Reaction score
yes but lets say im at bazzar. in going to tow a car parked to the right and not in a parking spot. the owner could be right at bazzar notice im towing and then kill/gunpoint me. now we right now only have to add a hook which isnt bad. but adding a clamp would add much more time making a bigger time window for us to grt gped/killed

Reaction score
Travis, this would be a rule violtion anyway and should be F6ed, however in relation to the suggestion, im personally all for it, as it makes it much easier for staff to be able to track where RC are clamping and attempting to impound vehicles and possibly can put a stop to there mingery sooner.

Reaction score
Any roadcrew nerf is an automatic downvote sorry, bring back flying RC trucks.