A heavy duty tow truck for heavy duty rescues.

Reaction score
Description of the idea: After getting witnessing the tow truck getting stuck and 2 cars getting stuck in the lake i decided it's time that i suggest another tow truck. We need another tow truck designed for rescuing fire trucks and heavy duty rescues. It should be very strong, have 2x the cable length, and get maybe 8-12mpg to offset this.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Avoiding calling admin. With cars on the bridge the default tow truck cant do it but with this one it can pull them right off.
- Realistic, heavy duty tow trucks exist.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
-Everyone will use it unless restrictions are put in place (No patrol, only usable for called tows)
- You actually have to code something.

We can use one of the tdm trucks and modify it most likely. I don't feel confident enough to model a vehicle for you all from scratch but if it helps get this passed i'll modify the tdm truck model. The one i Reccomend is the peterbilt 579. The reasoning for this is it has the ground clearance needed to wade into lake slightly and can back onto the bridge better than the volvo while also having more power. In SP testing i was able to pull out a fire truck from the lake with that truck with the handbrake on.

Reaction score
The tow truck as is can currently tow a fire engine and a swat van with minimal issues beyond the Large vehicle getting stuck on a world prop.

Reaction score
The Tow truck is set to be the heaviest vehicle on PERP. Which is why it was so bugged before

Reaction score
Just get in a police chase with the roadcrew truck and you'll realise why. Many times me and @Mina have had fun throwing cars up in this beast

Reaction score
No patrol

48e5e5ccbf.png