Trainers

Reaction score
Topic:
A trainer NPC.

Short explanation
(in notes):
- Each trainer NPC will be specializing in different skills, (Firearms Trainer = Firearms, Craftsmen = Crafting, ETC).
- You can pay a small sum of money to be trained in a certain skill.
- To make sure people do not abuse this feature, there would be a 2hr cool down on this feature.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think the current way of making stuff is kinda unrealistic. Crafting an AK47 wrong would mean you would see the 'finished' product as a good AK47 when it would be completely wrong, trainers could help show you how to build stuff the correct way as Trial and Error for yourself wouldn't really work in real life. I also think that sweaters don't have enough time/money to keep crafting guns.

Optional additions:
- Maybe a money selector so you can select a certain amount to input.
- Add iconic locations for different trainers, (Firearms trainer = Gunstore, Craftsmen = COS Hardware)
- Maybe only allow to a certain level? Level 10, 20, 30?

Last edited:
Reaction score
What do exactly you mean with crafting an AK47 "wrong", I think you should go a bit more in depth with this, as changing the way you level up in skills will be a thing that many would react on, as this system has been working fine for quite some time now.

Reaction score
The first levels in firearms are always the hardest I can understand this but applying it until a certain level lets say a max of 10 and each time gives you 1 level for a sweater it could help. Also since when can a sweater vest craft an AK47 at best it is bats or the M9.

Neutral right now I do not see how it would work.