Transfer all warnings/bans to another account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So,

Might as-well make this just to find out what I can do. I no longer use the steam account I am currently on. I had given it to a close friend of mine a bit ago.

I want to transfer what I have on the thing(s) I most enjoy such as PERPHeads bans/warnings to another account so that I do not get banned on PERPHeads for having an alt account or whatever. I already have the other account setup with games on it but have not logged in because I do not want to risk being banned.

What I am asking is, is it possible to transfer all warnings/bans to another steam account in hopes that I do not get banned on PERPHeads for having an alt account?

I have asked senior-staff and did not get a response, so I may as-well create this thread to see what people say.

Reaction score
I would read up a little about giving your steam account away not sure if you can do that or not.

Regarding the transfer the server uses source bans like everyone else and has no option for transfering bans. Warnings run on a different system to my knowledge but still I do not believe the staff will agree to this.

Reaction score
Thread Closed
This is a bit old now and I don't think it's going to happen anyway. Going to close it for the sake of keeping support section clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.