Trophy System - Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hai there guys, as you obviously have noticed the forums have updated to a new forum software called Xenforo; hopefully you are getting used to it and are already noticing the improvements from our previous software.
With the new forums we have a load of new features, and a one that I'd like to introduce is Trophies. Many of you may already be stacking in the trophy points but not know what they're actually for well.. let me explain.

You may remember the old ranks on the forums, senior member, elite member, etc. Well, they are still going to be used but in a slightly different way; instead of us gaining the ranks by a post count we will obtain them by getting 'trophy points'

So, how do I get these points?
You can get these points in many ways, it may be a certian amount of likes, winning a in-game event or even if we think your roleplay is good! We have a variety of different ways to obtain these points which can be found here.

Heres a list of how many points you need for each rank

0-50 points

newbie.png

50 - 250 points
junior-member.png

250 - 450 points

senior-member.png

450 - 650 points
expert-member.png

650 points
elite-member.png

So hopefully you understand the new points system and maybe in the future we will add more ranks and more trophies, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.