Roleplay Acknowledgement

Reaction score
Hello,

I was browsing around the forum trophies and remembered that we have a "Roleplay Acknowledgement Trophy" that is awarded by Senior Administration to users for their outstanding roleplay. I think that this is something that should be handed out more often and have more rewards than just the trophy points. I think that if the Senior Administration Team takes time to bestow this award upon players every other week or maybe monthly with a special post even + some in-game rewards such as cash it may provide a stronger incentive and drive for people to actually be ROLEPLAYERS and do interesting things that can open up doors for other plays in terms of RP Scenarios.

What do you guys think? Do you think this reward should be handed out more often to give the people who are actually roleplaying some gratification? :)

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more. Whilst me and Testa started it, it absolutely could not run without our members and we’re grateful <3

Reaction score
Trapani Pasta agrees

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Trapani Rooftopbar

1587400339271.png

The Rooftop

1587400349999.png

You can enter the rooftop bar from the business monorail station, easily accessible!

1587400371075.png

The view you have on the crazy shootouts at bazaar, while eating some pasta calmly and drinking some beer

Reaction score
Could split it into different awards depending on the type of RP you do, could work out a huge array of roleplay scenarios that could qualify for an award.